About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1875 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
There is no other place rather like Fripp Island! Just 19 miles from Beaufort, SC, this handsome 3000 acre island is the home of an abundance of deer, alligator and other wildlife. Driving on to this private, gated and secluded island, you will be mesmerized by its beauty. The island has miles of bicycle trails and natural lakes. The amenities are just an added additional. Fripp has 10 tennis courts, multiple pools (one adult pool), a club home restaurant, a playground; all in walking distance from the villa.
In addition, Fripp offers deep sea fishing, pier and surf fishing, full service marina, jet skiing, kayaking, boating, paddle boating or a dolphin cruise. Fripp offers two golf courses: one is located adjacent to the beach and one is a Davis Adore signature course. Both will test your skills. If you prefer a nighttime out, Fripp offers camp Fripp for kids. Or you can just sit on the deck, grille out, look at the ocean and watch your kids play in the courtyard. It is a great and safe place for them to make friends. If you choose, you can rent a golf cart and discover the island with your family. The entire villa is complete with all the amenities you will need to savor your vacation. We would be delighted to have you as our guest.
Master bedroom: 1 king and bath
Second bedroom: 2 queens and bath
Upstairs bedroom: 2 queens and bath
Upstairs bedroom: 2 fulls
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and water skiing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
How to select the best rental home in Fripp Island:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fripp's Best Location and Just Steps Away from the Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.