- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Bask in the Carolina sunshine and savor the spectacular vistas from this oceanfront home. This cavernous, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom (sleeps 10), home features two complete kitchens, family rooms, and dining areas. Both primary bedrooms have king-sized beds. Two additional bedrooms have queen sized beds, and the fifth bedroom has two twins. All bedrooms and family rooms have TV’s. Also has a separate downstairs apartment with it’s own kitchen and living space. King-sized Primary with TV and laundry room. There is also a queen room with a full hall bath. There are no vistas from the lower level bedrooms.
KC’s Island Retreat features one of the biggest decks on the island, making it the ideal spot to read a good book, sip your favorite drink, or just appreciate the scenery. Sit and relax in one of the rocking chairs or enjoy the beach view while having a bite to eat from your private picnic table.
The beach is accessible 24/7 via a private walkover. An outdoor shower is available to rinse the sand off and a huge sink is there to rinse off any fish that you may catch! We thank you for considering KC’s Island Retreat and remember “There is no time like Island time!”
Guest cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with Natural Retreats prior to arrival.
*We apologize, but the fireplace is not for guest use.
Please note that there is a max. of 4 cars allowed at this home.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectrental:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beachfront home with expansive deck, wifi; amenity access available has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.