- As low as $668/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Bask in the Carolina sunshine and appreciate the spectacular vistas from this oceanfront home. This cavernous, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom (sleeps 10), home features two complete kitchens, family rooms, and dining areas. Both primary bedrooms have king-sized beds. Two additional bedrooms have queen sized beds, and the fifth bedroom has two twins. All bedrooms and family rooms have TV’s. Also has a separate downstairs apartment with it’s own kitchen and living space. King-sized Primary with TV and laundry room. There is also a queen room with a full hall bath. There are no vistas from the lower level bedrooms.
KC’s Island Retreat features one of the biggest decks on the island, making it the ideal spot to read a good book, sip your favorite drink, or just savor the scenery. Sit and relax in one of the rocking chairs or enjoy the beach view while having a bite to eat from your private picnic table.
The beach is accessible 24/7 via a private walkover. An outdoor shower is available to rinse the sand off and a sizable sink is there to rinse off any fish that you may catch! We thank you for considering KC’s Island Retreat and remember “There is no time like Island time!”
*We apologize, but the fireplace is not for guest use.
Resort access is available for an additional fee: a resort fee plus a per person guest card cost. Contact Reservations at least 7 days in advance of your stay to arrange access.
Please note that there is a max. of 4 cars allowed at this home.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best rental:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beachfront home with expansive deck and direct beach access has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.