- As low as $405/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1744 sq ft (162 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1744 square feet
Are you tired of an old run down beach home? Are you looking for something nice and new, comfortable and opulent in a private setting on Fripp Island ? This brand new bespoke constructed beach home was freshly finished July 2020. Appreciate the beach?… then Fripp Island, located near Beaufort, South Carolina, is the place for you! This private Island resort offers 5 pools, tennis courts, 2 championship golf courses and much more! Vacation in the newest bespoke luxury home on the island. This home is a thoughtfully designed 1740 sq. ft. home that sleeps sleeps 6 comfortably. Each bedroom has en suite bespoke bathroom for your privacy and enjoyment. Additionally, the primary suite (king) with a private deck, has handsome vistas. The bedrooms are decorated solely for your comfort and enjoyment.
When returning from the beach, the next stop is our luxury outdoor shower before heading inside to prepare your low country boil in our pretty kitchen. Adorned with white bright bespoke shaker style cabinetry, quartz counters, huge center island and stainless appliances, you will find everything you need. The sizable 65 inch TV, ideally positioned, and whole home surround sound system will keep you company as you prepare many memorable meals for your group. Pocket doors to the screened in back porch and 10 ft. ceilings give this home an open concept and a light filled and roomy feel. Imagine morning coffee in our screened in porch with beautiful marsh vistas. Be the first to stay in this brand new home!!
We are a Saturday to Saturday Rental and are now taking reservations.
Our goal has always been to provide you a unique experience and make memories with family and friends to last a lifetime. Our new beach home will accomplish this and have you returning year after year.
Amenity cards are available for purchase but we do include a golf cart in all units ( a $325 value in the summer!!!)
Golf Cart is included in stay.
We have a beach tent, 6 beach chairs and a beach wagon to haul your things.
We have an adult and childs mountain bicycle and a scooter for your enjoyment.
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Southern Charmer has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book The Southern Charmer?Book Online Get Information Call: