- As low as $264/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1593 sq ft (148 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1593 square feet
Amazing Brand New remodel just finished in 2018 and refreshed in 2022. Great open floor plan. Everything is fresh and new in this great villa.
When you walk through the front door, your eyes immediately see a view of the inlet. The kitchen is open to the family room and dining room. Must see the photos. The unit is on the first floor and there are no stairs. Back deck area with view of inlet. Flat screen TV's in the bedroom and the family room.
The primary bedroom each has a King Bed and private double vanity bathroom. The 2nd bathroom is shared with guests.
Two weber gas grilles are available in the Newhaven courtyard for grilling out. Sensational common areas overlook the beach and Hunting Island. Watch at low tide as the dolphins feed.
Guest cards are available for an additional charge giving renters full access to all Fripp Island facilities. There are two 18 hole golf courses (discount green costs), Olympic-size pool, adult pool with beach bar, Cabana Club lagoon, and ten court tennis club (court costs apply), exercise center, bicycle units and numerous eateries. Through the marina you can rent a kayak, SUP, or book a dolphin watch cruise. Cards cost $50 per person per week Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 per person per week the rest of the year. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. In order to go to the Island eateries all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
The villa is on the north end of the island just across the street from Ocean Point golf course and next-door to Ocean Point pool.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Edisto Island Serpentarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Completely Remodeled - 609 Newhaven Court has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Completely Remodeled - 609 Newhaven Court?Book Online Get Information Call: