- As low as $312/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1281 sq ft (119 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1281 square feet
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
**New to Rental Market!** Classic Golf Cottage overlooking Davis Adore's 17th Fairway. The bungalow is located in the beautiful Ocean Creek Community and is a short walk or golf cart ride to the Marina, Ocean Creek Clubhouse, Cabana Club with its pools and playground, and one of the most charming stretches of beach on the island with 24 hour beach access. It is freshly refreshed and has new floor on the main level, new appliances and granite counter tops in the kitchen, and a new hot water heater. In addition to new furnishings throughout the bungalow, it has new beds, box springs, and linens in all three bedrooms and new towels in all three bathrooms. It was repainted in 2017.
The cavernous upstairs Primary Bedroom features a King Size Bed (with brand new Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress and Box Springs), vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, and french doors onto a private balcony. Due to the huge size of the room there is plenty of space for a pack and play if needed. There is 55 inch intelligent T.V. and ample drawer storage and closet space. The private ensuite features a jetted tub and shower.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor, each with their own private bath. The Flip Flop room features two double beds, along with a ceiling fan and 45 inch intelligent TV. The ensuite bath has a walk-in shower with two shower heads. The Surf Board room features two queen size beds, also with a ceiling fan and 45 inch intelligent TV. The ensuite bath has a tub and shower and attached laundry room. Both bedrooms have ample drawer storage and closet space, and provide access to the downstairs balcony where you can relax in rocking chairs overlooking Davis Appreciate Drive.
The great room, also on the first floor, has all new furnishings. The living area has a full-size couch, loveseat, and two chairs. There is a enormous, flat screen T.V. and blueray player, in addition to many board games, playing cards, and puzzles included for your enjoyment. The dining area provides seating for up to eight people. The completely equipped kitchen is adjacent and open to the great room accepting for meal preparation while still being together. There is a four burner electric stove, along with stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator (with ice maker). There is also an automatic drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock-pot, and all pots, pans and kitchen silverware needed to make preparing meals a breeze. The cupboards are outfitted with enough brightly colored Fiestaware dishes, Tervis Tumblers, and silverware for 12 place settings.
Off of the great room is a handsome screened-in back porch overlooking the golf course. There is a dining table and two rocking chairs where you can appreciate a meal, read a book, or simply watch for the many deer to walk by all while being protected from insects. There is an outdoor shower where you can rinse sand and salt water off before enterring the bungalow after a trip to the beach. Located outside there is also a Weber Kettle Grille for outdoor cooking. One would need to bring their own charcoal as it is not supplied.
Fripp Island Club Cards are available to purchase. All stays also include the use of a four seater golf cart complimentary of charge.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
We have furnished our bungalow with high quality furnishings, electronics, and linens, and decorated in a bright, friendly beach decor that we hope is welcoming and comfortable. For this reason there is no smoking and we do not allow family pets, as we and our future guests may have allergies. We welcome suggestions on additional amenities that would make future visits more delightful. Above all, we want you to have an AMAZING vacation, and most importantly, we would LOVE for you to come back and stay at our little piece of heaven!
Family Animals are NOT allowed.
Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Start by having your group choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Golf/Beach Cottage, Includes a Golf cart, 28 Davis Love has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Golf/Beach Cottage, Includes a Golf cart, 28 Davis Love?Book Online Get Information Call: