- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Entirely furnished 3 bedroom(1 queen, 1 double and 2 twins), 2 full bath home in Pigeon Point neighborhood. This home sleeps six very comfortably. Within walking distance to downtown, this home is furnished very gorgeously with all appointments. All linens, towels, beach towels, kitchen supplies, charcoal grille, and toiletries(shampoo, conditioner, soap, TP) are supplied in your stay. Grand backyard with back porch and a handsome 7-acre park right next door.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. Beaufort National Cemetery and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and mountain biking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Beaufort rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Newly decorated home in quiet neighborhood has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.4 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.5 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Newly decorated home in quiet neighborhood?Book Online Get Information Call: