- As low as $223/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come stay in the heart of downtown historic Beaufort, within walking distance of marvelous eateries and our antebellum Old Point neighborhood. Each floor in our two-story home has its own living room with a sizable screen TV, a functional kitchenette, a comfortable bedroom with full bathroom, and a gorgeous porch to drink your coffee and watch the horse carriages go by. We are within blocks of Beaufort's best eateries, our waterfront park, Bay Street's cozy stores, and historical treasures of our 300 year old town. We have off-street parking on our property for two cars and fast internet and wifi. Our property is freshly remodeled with Southern comfort, style, and relaxation in mind to make your stay enchanting.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. John Mark Verdier House and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Completely Renovated Historic Home in Perfect Location of Downtown Beaufort has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Completely Renovated Historic Home in Perfect Location of Downtown Beaufort?Book Online Get Information Call: