- As low as $258/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1798 sq ft (167 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1798 square feet
NOTE: The new 12.8% resort luxury fee is paid by owner
Savor sweeping ocean vistas from this freshly modernized Villa! Beautiful three bedroom, three and a half bathroom with impressive ocean vistas in each bedroom & living room. Imagine waking up to the ocean & being cocooned by the Atlantic throughout the day as it surely will provide the ultimate in relaxation. Appreciate morning coffee or family dinners on the balcony with an ocean backdrop. Thoughtfully designed open floor plan creates a calming flow from kitchen, dining, & living area opening to the balcony w/ plenty of space for family & friends. The cavernous kitchen is ideal for preparing meals with ample storage & new appliances. Main bedroom w/ ensuite bathroom, broad walk-in shower & two additional ensuite bathrooms w/ extravagant tile. This condo sleeps up to 10 people, using the full sleeper couch. There are 3 TV's with cable and streaming video; One TV is streaming only;
The Village of Newhaven is an oceanfront condominium community located on Fripp Island, a 3,000 acre resort and wildlife sanctuary in the barrier islands of South Carolina. Designed after a historic Scottish oceanside village of the same name, the Village of Newhaven offers an enchanted ambiance to appreciate all that Fripp has to offer. Perched directly on the edge of the Atlantic, the refreshed complex provides covered parking, private entrances, balconies and ocean vistas for every residence.
The private, gated island offers an countless array of activities and opportunities for all. Park your car, relax and discover “everything Fripp” by golf cart, bicycle or foot. Enjoy Fripp Island's two award winning 18-hole golf courses, clay and hard tennis courts, unspoiled beaches, swimming pools, deep water marina, eateries and more.
There is a 6 seat electric golf cart included.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Ocean views includes Golf Cart - New 12.8% resort fee paid by owner - 611 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles