About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1798 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor sweeping ocean vistas from this freshly refreshed Villa! Pretty three bedroom, three and a half bathroom with beautiful ocean vistas in each bedroom & living room. Imagine waking up to the ocean & being cocooned by the Atlantic throughout the day as it surely will provide the ultimate in relaxation. Appreciate morning coffee or family dinners on the balcony with an ocean backdrop. Thoughtfully designed open floor plan creates a calming flow from kitchen, dining, & living area opening to the balcony w/ plenty of space for family & friends. The cavernous kitchen is ideal for preparing meals with ample storage & new appliances. Main bedroom w/ ensuite bathroom, broad walk-in shower & two additional ensuite bathrooms w/ extravagant tile. This condo sleeps up to 10 people, using the full sleeper couch. There are 4 TV's, one in the living room with cable, the bedroom TV's are streaming only.
The Village of Newhaven is an oceanfront condominium community located on Fripp Island, a 3,000 acre resort and wildlife sanctuary in the barrier islands of South Carolina. Designed after a historic Scottish oceanside village of the same name, the Village of Newhaven offers an enchanted ambiance to savor all that Fripp has to offer. Perched directly on the edge of the Atlantic, the updated complex provides covered parking, private entrances, balconies and ocean vistas for every residence.
The private, gated island offers an countless array of activities and opportunities for all. Park your car, relax and discover “everything Fripp” by golf cart, bicycle or foot. Enjoy Fripp Island's two award winning 18-hole golf courses, clay and hard tennis courts, unspoiled beaches, swimming pools, deep water marina, eateries and more.
There is a 6 seat electric golf cart supplied.
Family Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Point Golf Course.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean views includes Golf Cart - 611 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles