- As low as $270/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1798 sq ft (167 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1798 square feet
Savor sweeping ocean vistas from this newly modernized Villa! Pretty three bedroom, three and a half bathroom with gorgeous ocean vistas in each bedroom & living room. Imagine waking up to the ocean & being cocooned by the Atlantic throughout the day as it surely will provide the ultimate in relaxation. Appreciate morning coffee or family dinners on the balcony with an ocean backdrop. Thoughtfully designed open floor plan creates a calming flow from kitchen, dining, & living area opening to the balcony w/ plenty of space for family & friends. The roomy kitchen is ideal for preparing meals with ample storage & new appliances. Main bedroom w/ ensuite bathroom, broad walk-in shower & two additional ensuite bathrooms w/ extravagant tile. This condo sleeps up to 10 people, using the full sleeper couch. There are 4 TV's, one in the living room with cable, the bedroom TV's are streaming only.
The Village of Newhaven is an oceanfront condominium community located on Fripp Island, a 3,000 acre resort and wildlife sanctuary in the barrier islands of South Carolina. Designed after a historic Scottish oceanside village of the same name, the Village of Newhaven offers an enchanted ambiance to appreciate all that Fripp has to offer. Perched directly on the edge of the Atlantic, the refreshed complex provides covered parking, private entrances, balconies and ocean vistas for every residence.
The private, gated island offers an countless array of activities and opportunities for all. Park your car, relax and discover “everything Fripp” by golf cart, bicycle or foot. Enjoy Fripp Island's two award winning 18-hole golf courses, clay and hard tennis courts, unspoiled beaches, swimming pools, deep water marina, eateries and more.
There is a 6 seat electric golf cart supplied.
"A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities."
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and choosing the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Ocean views includes Golf Cart - 611 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Ocean views includes Golf Cart - 611 Newhaven?Book Online Get Information Call: