- As low as $500/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1633 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1633 square feet
Recently redecorated and refreshed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with the best MILLION DOLLAR sunset vistas on the island! This beach home has everything you will need for a great time at the beach. All 3 bedrooms have intelligent TVs as well as a enormous intelligent TV in the living room, kitchen table seating for 8, a grille and extraordinary vistas on every level! Swing in the hammock and appreciate a book from the home collection. The beach is an simple walk or a 2 min. golf cart ride.
With all new linens, there’s no sandpaper rental sheets or crusty towels in this home. We treat our renters like family and want you to savor your stay in our home! With 2 king and 2 queen beds, you will feel like royalty.
While the home is painless access to everything on the island, it's faster to walk than to drive to Bonito Boathouse, the marina pool, and the marina just steps outside the front door.
17 Quarterdeck guests may purchase guest cards that will give you access to the pools, golf, tennis, eateries and all that Fripp Island Resort has to offer.
Ask us about golf carts, bicycles, mopeds, boats or amenities cards for you and your guests!
PLEASE NOTE: Fripp Island Resort has implemented a 12.8% resort fee to all units where guest will be purchasing luxury cards. Should you chose to not purchase luxury cards, you will not be charged this fee so please confirm prior to booking. This fee is not included in the rent as not every guest uses rhe resort amentities.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, change your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the bestvacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Waterfront Property with Million Dollar Sunset Views!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your trip.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.