About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 3 Br, 3 Bath, 2 Kitchen secluded home with 2800 Sq Ft is located on a road that seems to magically rise up out of the marsh and is referred to as a “tree home”, as it is located in a private, handsome area of palmettos and pines.
This rental does not include luxury cards or a golf cart.
Fripp Island is an exceptional place; the min. you drive across the bridge into this gated community you will exhale and savor the slower pace and the nature that surrounds you. Pier Fishing, crabbing, bicycle riding, and walking the beach at sunrise and sunset, and these are just a few of the things you will be able to experience. Hunting Island State Park is just over the bridge from Fripp and a great place for the kiddos to search for sharks' teeth.
The home is enchanting with a 150-degree view of the marsh, where egrets nest in the marsh grasses and soar overhead in the blue sky, where deer roam, and you can appreciate the distant view of the marina with boats moving out the waterway to the Atlantic.
Decorated in a delightful color scheme of earthy blues & greens, it is an extension of the beauty and relaxing setting of nature right outside the door that will take your breath away.
The painless living floor plan of 2 levels adds to the comfort and convenience.
• The first floor has 1 BR, 1 Bath, Family Room, and Kitchen.
• The second floor has 2 BR, 2 Baths, Great Room, Dining, Kitchen, Laundry, and Decks...
a great solution for 2 couples traveling together or for bigger families.
The comfort of this home is not a secret with many special amenities of down furnishings, Wi-Fi, dining for 8, dreamy king & queen beds, and a group chat on the deck.
We supply bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels in addition to kids' games, books for adults, an outdoor grille, Kayaks, beach toys, Boogie boards, beach umbrellas, and beach chairs.
The only thing missing is you!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fripp Island, South Carolina - Your Island Getaway has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles