- As low as $273/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 3 Br, 3 Bath, 2 Kitchen secluded “tree home” with 2,800 Sq. ft is located on a road that magically rises up out of the marsh and is located in a private, handsome area of palmettos and pines.
Fripp Island is an exceptional place; from the min. you drive across the bridge into this gated community, you will exhale and savor the slower pace and nature surrounding you. Pier Fishing, crabbing, bicycle riding, and walking the beach at sunrise and sunset are just a few of the things you will be able to experience on Fripp Island, SC.
This rental does not include luxury cards or a golf cart. Amenity cards are not available for purchase. Golf carts can be rented from Sutcliff units.
The home is enchanting with a 150-degree view of the marsh, where egrets nest in the marsh grasses and soars overhead in the blue sky, where deer roam in the yard, and where you will see the most impressive sunsets from the back deck.
Decorated in a delightful color scheme, it is an extension of nature's beauty and a relaxing setting right outside the door that will take your breath away.
The painless living floor plan of 2 levels adds to the comfort and convenience.
• The first floor has 1 BR, 1 Bath, Family Room, and Kitchen.
• The second floor has 2 BR, 2 Baths, Great Room, Dining, Kitchen, Laundry, and 3 Decks.
The kitchen is completely equipped with an ice maker, coffee maker, silverware for both eating and cooking, plates, pots, and pans.
We supply bed linens, bath towels, and beach towels in addition to kids' games, books for adults, an outdoor grille, Kayaks, bicycles, beach toys, beach umbrellas chairs.
Hunting Island State Park is just over the bridge from Fripp and a great place for the kids, both older and younger, to search for sharks' teeth and shells. Don't forget to visit the lighthouse!!
A great solution for couples traveling together or for bigger families.
The only thing missing is you!
Long-term Fall and Winter units are available.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the perfect rental in Fripp Island:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Fripp Island, South Carolina - Your Island Getaway has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Fripp Island, South Carolina - Your Island Getaway?Book Online Get Information Call: