- As low as $575/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3197 sq ft (297 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3197 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Tabby on the Tee is a 3200 square foot home located on Ocean Point Golf Course. This part of the island is less busy and conjested accepting you to feel more casual. We currently have no direct neighbors on each side. The home features an amazing view of the 8th Tee Box through its glorious 9 foot windows in the living area. This home is less than a 5 min. walk to one of the best beaches on the island- beach access #2!
This home is pet friendly but family pets must be disclosed upon rental agreement and a non-returnable pet deposit is required. We are one of the few homes on Fripp Island that has a fenced in backyard- ideal for a dog!
A huge entrance entry leads to cathedral ceilings in to the beautiful living room. The living room has brand new White Sand leather furnishings with constructed in recliners, making it a comfortable area to relax after a long day at the beach, pool, or golf course. Living Room also has a 75 inch intelligent TV and soundbar with Hulu live streaming, a portable Sony Stereo system with Bluetooth, and a gas fireplace. A DVD player with movies is also available in the home.
Our kitchen is completely refreshed with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, new barstools, and is completely supplied with all the cookware and bakeware that one would need. We have both a drip coffee maker and a Keurig.
To the side of the kitchen is a constructed in bar which includes all bar glasses and stemware, as well as wine openers, bottle openers, and we do have Margaritaville blender!
Our dining area accomodates a sizable 10 person table accepting plenty of room for all family members to sit together for meals- additional dining chairs are stored in the primary bedroom closet.
The Sunroom area also has plenty of comfortable seating with a 65 inch Intelligent TV.
The Primary Suite is on the main level and includes a enormous bathroom with his and hers separate vanities, a tiled walk in shower, and a humongous walk in closet. The Primary bedroom has a king size bed with brand new linens, a 40 inch intelligent TV, new bed side tables and a 6 drawer dresser with mirror. The Primary also has a sliding glass door that leads to the main outdoor back deck with a personal seating area.
Bedroom 2 upstairs offers a king size bed, chest of drawers, 1 nightstand, a 32 inch intelligent TV, and its own personal outdoor balcony equipped with its own outdoor conversation set.
Bedroom 3 upstairs offers a King size bed, a new chest of drawers, 1 nighttime stand, a 32 inch intelligent TV, and also its own personal outdoor balcony equipped with its own outdoor conversation set.
Each bedroom upstairs has its own full private bathroom with a shower and tub.
There is also another queen sized sleeper couch upstairs with an upgraded gel bed.
The Basement includes: a full bathroom, bedroom with 3 queen beds and a Queen Size sleeper couch; a TV/gameroom with lounge seating; a second refridgerator. This entire area is entirely enclosed- insulated and with AC/HEAT. Ideal space for kids!
This home can sleep 15 (also max. number of people allowed)
Follow us on Facebook - "Tabby on the Tee'
Bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
Other amenities for the home include a 4 seater golf cart, a 6 seater golf cart, beach chairs, beach towels, and a beach umbrella, bicycles
Amenity cards are also available for purchase with this home. These cards allow you to savor the island's pools, golf courses, eateries, and bars.
1 roll of paper towels, and one roll of toilet paper for each bathroom are supplied.
One infant high chair and Pack and Play
4 seater golf cart
6 seater golf cart
fenced in backyard- all pets must be reported to owner at initial rental agreement + a non-returnable pet fee is required
beach towels, beach chairs, beach games, beach toys
5 bicycles- not guaranteed condition upon arrival due to previous renter's use and availability to get bicycle's repaired
ping pong table and Karoke Machine (not gauranteed condition upon arrival due to previous renter's usage)
portable Sony Stereo System with Bluetooth
essential oil diffuser
washer and dryer
fully supplied kitchen
linens and towels supplied
Ninja Air Fryer
iron and board
washing machine and dryer
parking for 4 cars
Air conditioning- 3 units
1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom
1 roll of paper towels
Dog friendly upon request only with non-returnable pet fee
Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Fripp Island rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Tabby on the Tee - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 15 has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Tabby on the Tee - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 15?Book Online Get Information Call: