- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyMain House has just been freshly colored, May 2019.
** New Stainless Steel Double Range, Fridge & Microwave: installed 11/16/18. The old Refridgerator has been moved into the laundry room as a secondary/additional refrigerator/freezer space.
The number one thing I want to convey to potential clients/visitors is "I care". This villa is really a God-given blessing to me and my family. It is my home, I appreciate it, and it is cared for meticulously. It is CLEAN, includes impressive linens that is referbished, carpets and couches are cleaned twice a year, I replace and/or buy whatever is needed seasonally to keep everything supplied and new. This includes replacing things such as frying pans, pots, cookie sheets, etc., if they have been damaged or scratched up, linens, towels, etc. To me, it is the 'little things' that are the 'big things'. I am a phone call or text away all over the entire process; from renting to final check-out. If you need me, I am here. There is no going through a management company that manages any number of units and has no personal relationship with you. YOU are the most important guest the week of your holiday!
*** The unit includes - 2 Amenity Cards & 4-Seat Golf Cart with all 7-NIGHT, PEAK season stays. (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
*** Cleaning Fee is supplied in the rate ***
Home has been professionally furbished and has many upgrades throughtout: upgraded cabinetry, granite tops in kitchen, beautiful wood floors, poured stone tops with his/her sinks in both master suites, jetted garden tubs also in both master suites, new stainless steel range, refrigerator & microwave - Nov, 2018. Owner evaluates and updates linens, linens, cookware and more prior to each rental season. I want the unit to really be your home away from home with everything detail being its absolute most first-rate for your stay.
2 TRUE MASTER SUITES, each with KING SIZE BED, Intelligent Flat Screen TV & Private Full Baths w/Garden Tubs (no more flipping coins for the master). Both have been newly renovated with brand new linens for the 2019 season.
Plus, a calming QUEEN BEDROOM with superb trey ceiling, intelligent flat-screen TV and access to full Bath. Freshly modernized with brand new linens for the 2019 season.
Separate TEEN/IN-LAW APARTMENT that Sleeps 6, Mini Fridge, Sink, Full Bath & Flat Screen TV & DVD Player (DVDs located in main home constructed-in cabinet in the den). My children LOVE this apartment!! They have their own space and it accepts the adults some peaceful time while the children are being noisy in their own space. Guest feedback has been monstrous on this, as well!
Breakfast Room Dining Seats 6 w/Additional Seating at Bar for 4.
Brand new Flat Screen TV in Family Room (2018)
A selection of DVDs and Games are available in den cabinet, main home.
Huge, Oversized Screened Porch with Dining Table for 6 that overlooks the 16th Green & Driving Range. Great golf vistas and deer galore! You will really spend more time on this porch than indoors.
Brief walk to the most superb playground on the island, and a super fast golf cart ride up to the Activity Center, Cabana Club pool, and marina.
Centrally located, we are an approx 5-min. walk or 2-min. Golf Cart Ride to Some of the Most superb Beach Access' on the Island.
2 Amenity Cards & 4-seat Golf Cart are supplied with all 7 DAY, PEAK Season units, at no charge (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
I also give Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Assortment of Beach Toys, Beach Umbrellas, Tons of Sand Toys, Water Guns, Kites, and Boogie Boards...all are in the Garage and Ready for Your Use! Don't Worry About Packing Any of it!
Washer & Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, and Drying Rack
Home is categorically elegant and I am sure you will not be disappointed!
If you are interested in renting an off-season extended stay, the monthly rate will be $2875.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. Search for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same terrific attractions with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Can you move your vacation week? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get special discounts. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual home owners often offer clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Information
You might be surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Do you think "Stunning, Professionally Decorated, on 16th Green; Sleeps 12; Sep Teen Apartment" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Decide on a Community and Time
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make sure that "Stunning, Professionally Decorated, on 16th Green; Sleeps 12; Sep Teen Apartment" fits your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Typically, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations could dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you must Cancel
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to ensure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental management company web sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.9 miles