- As low as $558/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 3197 sq ft (297 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3197 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
WE HAVE ONE SIX DAY "WEEK" (SUNDAY TO SATURDAY) LEFT IN JULY... BOOK NOW! WITH A 6 DAY BOOKING FROM JULY 16TH-22ND, WE WILL BE OFFERING A COMPLIMENTARY 4 PERSON GOLF CART RENTAL.
***In early 2023, the Southern Belle interior was painted and redecorated. We're excited about the much needed face-lift! I hope all of our guests savor the new look!
This roomy 3200 sf home, located in a secluded and relaxing setting, sleeps 15 max. The beach is about 3-4 mins. away by golf cart. There are two primary suites - one upstairs and one down. The home features a 20 x 36 great room, a 50-foot front porch with rockers, entirely-equipped gourmet kitchen, a screened porch on the back with skylights, sizable back deck with Weber grille, and handsome vistas filled with trees and wildlife. New wood floors, linens, towels, kitchen essentials, etc., have been added this year.
The first floor primary suite features a 7-foot granite shower with two shower heads, hottub, and king-size bed. There are two other bedrooms on the first floor, one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds; these share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The second floor primary suite has a queen bed, a twin daybed, and a private bathroom. The other second floor bedroom has two twin size beds, a queen size bed, and a bathroom. NEW IN 2023; a twin daybed with a twin trundle now occupies the loft space on the second floor (day bed and trundle will only be set up for huge events upon request. There is an additional $50 fee to set up/ prepare the trundle bed)
All bedrooms have cable tv and ceiling fans. House has complimentary wifi.
There is plenty of parking for at least five cars.
New 6-person cart and 4-person cart are available for additional costs. It is required that guests accept the otherwise optional damage insurance policy (the $5,000 one for about $80) through Fripp Island Stay if they choose to rent golf carts.
Fripp Island is a private, gated community that offers elegant beaches, fishing, tons of wildlife, eateries, and golf. Fripp Club luxury cards can be purchased on your rental contract ($35 or $50 a week for each person, depending on the time of year) for access to seven island pools, exercise facility, island activities, golf, tennis, food court, and eateries. Kids under 13 do not need cards, and cards are not necessary to use beaches. ***Starting 2/24/23, the resort will charge a 12.8% resort fee based on the gross rental price for the home on top of the guest card fee. This only affects guests purchasing luxury cards. ******
We do not charge a security deposit with the understanding that if there are damages, your credit card will be charged. Please note that between Memorial Day and Labor Day we rent in weekly increments from Sunday to Sunday.
Please note that the daybeds and trundle beds are are availabile for events of 14+. The beds need to be requested ahead of the stay. There is a $50 additional fee to set up /prepare the trundle bed. Guests will not be able to access/ set up the trundle bed themselves.
Beach chairsGas grillTwo refrigeratorsWasher/dryer4-personal golf cart (additional fee)6-person Golf Cart (additional fee)Bikes for cruisingPass to close by Hunting Island State Park (including 4 person entry to lighthouse)6 LCD TVsAssorted DVD's for your useHome theater surround-soundKuerig machineWiFiPing pong tableLarge front porch with rocking chairsClassic Low-Country DesignDouble outside showerGreat private location
Non-Smoking Home and No Family Animals.
Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Southern Belle- Luxurious Beach Home, Hummer Golf Cart, Near the Ocean! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Southern Belle- Luxurious Beach Home, Hummer Golf Cart, Near the Ocean!?Book Online Get Information Call: