- As low as $596/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New Rental! One of the best locations on Fripp Island. 79 Ocean Creek is a 4 bedroom/4 bath home on the canal. Located fairly central on the island where you can fish, crab, cast net. Pools, beaches, and activities are a short walk or golf cart away. Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on the golf cart and head to the Food Court for some ice cream!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Fripp Island vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. New 4 Bedroom Home on Canal, Golf Cart included! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book New 4 Bedroom Home on Canal, Golf Cart included!?Book Online Get Information Call: