- As low as $550/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2411 sq ft (224 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2411 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
As close as you can get without paying ocean front price! The Beach is only 70 yards away. Located on your own nearly private beach access #18!! Lowcountry style home comes with upper and lower decks and a screened porch. The bedrooms are sizable and allow for privacy, while the humongous kitchen/island and back deck provide the gathering space for your entire crew. If you've never been to Fripp, it's hard to explain how special the island and beaches are until you seee it for yourself and this home if ideally located to make the most of it. It is very different than our typical busy, Myrtle Beach type of trip. We can provide you with tons of information so you know what to expect and can plan the best trip possible.
This beautiful and generously appointed home has been refreshed throughout, It is ideally located near the club home and swimming pools but is only steps from the beach. Many locations on the island lose thier beach during high tide, but the public access at the end of the dirveway takes you to a permanent beach. Savor the salt water breezed from 2 back decks, a screened porch, and a huge front porch.
Washer and dryer
Wireless Internet and Cable
Fripp Island Club Cards available for purchase. A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort ameneties.
Iron and board
Games and books
Keurig coffee maker
Ping Pong Table
6 Seat Golf Cart
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Fripp Island. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Crowley Cottage - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 12 has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Crowley Cottage - Four Bedroom House, Sleeps 12?Book Online Get Information Call: