- As low as $361/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2691 sq ft (250 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2691 square feet
Fripp Island Roberts' Roost, located at 413-Wahoo-Drive is a handsome, refreshed, 2700 square feet, 2 story home located near the best amenities at Fripp Island. And to best savor all of Fripp Island's phenomenal amenities and handsome nature, this home comes with a 6 person, "limo" golf cart. *Fripp Island Club Guest cards to appreciate all of the Resort amenities are available for purchase with the rental of this home. IMPORTANT-*See FRIPP ISLAND CLUB GUEST CARDS info below..
The sizable comfortable 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms home is great for a huge family, 2-foursomes of golfers, a girls trip, or couples wanting great gathering spaces with friends/family, but also some privacy, including private bathrooms in each bedroom. 10 adults max.. From experience, we know the home is very comfortable and works well in every circumstance! The home is located across the street from the Ocean Creek golf course clubhouse, and 1 min. walk, or quicker golf cart ride, to the fun Davis Adore park. The magnificent Cabana club and it's pools, the Marina and Bonito Boathouse, the Activity center, and Wardles Landing are all within 2 mins. golf cart ride, and the nearest beach access is also just a 2 mins. golf cart ride away! We adore this location!
Features include an open-concept, huge eat-in kitchen with great vistas of the golf course fairway, tons of gorgeous palms and a lively pond. Deer, birds and other wildlife are seen most every morning and afternoon, often walking right by the screened back porch. In the kitchen you'll find a coffee bar with both Keurig and regular brew coffee makers, a shelf with a collection of barware, a sideboard full of festive serving platters, serving bowls, etc. and a separate drink refrigerator. The kitchen cabinets are full of most anything you could ever need or want to prepare great meals, desserts, etc. There are sizable quantities of dishes, bowls, glassware, silverware, etc. so you aren't worrying about having enough clean before each meal. A pantry closet is also located in the kitchen to store all your shelf-stable food, coolers, etc. The sizable farmhouse table seats 8+, kitchen counter bar seats 4, and a window-front bar table seats 2.
The screened porch can be accessed from the kitchen or great room and has a lounger that's ideal for a nap. The porch is also a ideal place to enjoy beautiful vistas and wildlife, and has a glass top table for morning coffee, casual outdoor dining or card/game playing for up to 6.
The enormous, open concept to the kitchen, great room features 2 story ceilings and a wall of windows for great outdoor vistas and tons of natural light. When the weather is right, the enormous slider will open up to the screened porch. A huge sectional couch seats many, with a lounger and other additional seating also in the room. The additional-huge Intelligent TV and DVD player is great for entertaining the whole gang; stream or mirror what you want, or watch YOUTUBE TV supplied. In the bookcase surrounding the TV, there is an AM/FM radio/ CD player stereo which also features Bluetooth so you can play tunes from your devices.
Off the main hallway downstairs is a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, iron/ironing board. Next to the laundry room is a half bathroom, convenient from outdoors, or home's gathering areas. The hallway also has plenty of hooks for hanging bags, jackets, etc, a place to hang keys, and a bench with storage for shoes, flip flops, etc.
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, and 2 bedrooms upstairs. Each bedroom is an en-suite. The main bedroom is on the main floor and has a King bed, Roku TV with YOUTUBE TV and a DVD player. That en-suite includes a roomy bathroom with a shower, jetted whirlpool tub combo, and a large walk-in closet. The other main floor bedroom has a queen bed, a Roku TV, and an en-suite with a tub/shower combination. The biggest bedroom in the home is located upstairs and was constructed as an upstairs primary bedroom. It is now outfitted as a multi-bed room, which contains a queen bed, a full-size daybed, a set of bunk beds, and a foldout twin bed, which if not needed becomes an ottoman. The room is comfortable for a couple, or roomy enough to sleep up to 7 kids...or 5 golfers/etc.who don't mind sharing a room, but want their own bed. This room also has a Roku TV, and 2 large closets. The en-suite for this room is very large and features double sinks, a large jetted whirlpool tub, and an upsized walk-in tiled shower. The other upstairs bedroom has a queen bed, a sunny sitting area, a cavernous closet, a Roku TV and the en-suite has a walk-in shower.
The front of the home has a modest covered porch with 2 chairs and modest side table. The front gated courtyard has a sunny deck with an outdoor table and chairs, an outdoor hot/cold water shower, storage with beach chairs, sand toys, and outdoor games, and a sodded yard for games.
A gas grille with side burner is located off the back porch near the kitchen, convenient for meal preparation.
**Fripp Island Club Guest Cards Fripp Island Club Guest cards are required for EACH guest 13 years or older when accessing a Fripp Island Club luxury. Kids 12 and under do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a Club Guest Card. All adults will be asked to show a Club Guest Card when accessing a Fripp Island Club conveniences.
Club cards allow access to: - Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
- Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
- A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the fashionable Food Court and the Bonito Boathouse.
- Nine shining swimming pools.
- Island Excursion Units (sunset cruises on The Fripper, golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
- A full service, deep water Marina.
- And more…
--The cost per card is $50 for 7-days for the summer weekly rental season. $35.00 for weekends and offseason weeks. * A new 12.8 % of total rent Resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the re
Each rental includes a 6 seater, "limo" electric golf cart. Fripp Island Resort Club Guest cards are available for purchase. Beach chairs, sand toys and yard games are located in outdoor storage. Each of the 4 bedrooms features an en-suite bath, and has a Roku TV. YOUTUBE TV service in Greatroom and downstairs primary bedroom.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To find the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Gof Cart Included, Golf Course View 413 Wahoo Drive has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you crave, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.