- As low as $713/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2976 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2976 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Professionally managed by iTrip, Fairway to Heaven is located on elegant Fripp Island and is the ideal family beach home. This handsome 6 bedroom home will become your new favorite vacation spot. With refreshed furnishings and impressive artwork throughout, give this property that beach luxury vibe. With broad marsh vistas from every room you will be able to appreciate the beautiful Fripp sunsets or the outstanding wildlife that call the marsh home. The home sits on the 7th fairway of the award winning Ocean Creek Golf Course. Located on a cul-de-sac, it is very private yet just a short golf cart ride to pools, tennis, golf, beaches, eateries and all that Fripp Island has to offer. Fairway to Heaven has everything you need to savor your well deserved vacation!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 13)
* King size master bedroom on the main level w/ full bath and access to back deck
* Queen size bedroom on the main level
* Day bedroom/ Office on the main level
* Queen/ Twin size master bedroom on the second level w/ full bath and private deck
* Queen bedroom on second level w/ shared bath and private deck
* Full/Twin bunkbed w/ shared bath
* Giant Porch on Main level w/ sitting area
* (2) Open porch decks on Second level
* Front Porch w/ sitting area
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's w/ Cable
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* Wine Fridge
* Extra Fridge in garage
* Surround Sound Stereo
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Gas grille
* Outdoor Shower
* Garage & Driveway parking (limit 4 cars)
* Ceiling fans
Spread out and relax in this huge open family room area. A wall of windows and the adjacent deck make it feel as though the outside and inside are one space. The living area features comfortable furnishings, a gas fire place and a huge screen intelligent TV for your entertainment options. Adjourn to the cavernous back deck and enjoy awesome sunsets with your favorite drink or a good read. Watch the golfers tee off from the comfort of an Adirondack chair while you critique their swing. The huge kitchen is entirely supplied with all the essentials. It features stainless appliances, a separate wine refrigerator, plenty of food prep space, and a breakfast bar for that fast snack or meal. If more formal dining is your thing, the enormous dining room comfortably seats 8 and is ideal for family gatherings.
The first floor King size master bedroom is roomy offering a beautiful view of the marsh, access to the back deck, intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom features his & her sinks, a walk in shower, and a separate soaking tub. The Queen bedroom, also located on the main level is elegantly decorated and features a sizable walk in closet. A combination office/bedroom with a day bed and desk is the ideal place for accomplishing a little work on your vacation. There is a shared full bathroom and laundry on the main level as well.
The second floor has 3 sizable bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The first bedroom has a Queen and Twin bed with a private bath and access to an outdoor balcony. The second bedroom features a Queen size bed with a large walk in closet, TV, a private back deck with marsh vistas, and a shared bathroom. The third bedroom has a Full/Twin bunk bed combo, a large TV, and shared bathroom.
Fripp Island is rich in nature and wildlife and all these things can comfortably be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or on foot. This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card for use include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need a Guest card to access the beach. Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
**The Fripp Island Resort has instituted a new fee on the purchase of guest club cards for all reservations booked after 3/3/2023. This fee (12.8%) will be assessed on the gross rental total of the booking (nightly rate x #nights) and will be in addition to the price of the club cards. This fee is only collected if club cards are purchased by the guest. Please be aware that this is not a fee passed on to iTrip or the individual owner but rather assessed by and paid to the Fripp Island Resort.**
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create appealing memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sweetgrass, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental:
- First, have your group choose dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Luxurious Beach Home! Great Marsh and Golf Views-Close to Beach & Pools- Perfect for Family Vacation has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. Otherwise, contact the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Luxurious Beach Home! Great Marsh and Golf Views-Close to Beach & Pools- Perfect for Family Vacation?Book Online Get Information Call: