- As low as $301/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 1894 sq ft (176 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1894 square feet
(Sunday-Sunday units only during the Summer)
This is a multi-level home full of natural light, with hard wood floors throughout, except for tiling in the bathrooms. Sabalcourtfripp is located in a private neighborhood peaceful cul-de-sac within Fripp Island, across the street from a neighborhood pool and playground/treehouse. From the front porch you can see the private neighborhood pool and tree home for the kids.
The cul de sac is so deserted and peaceful it is painless for kids to bicycloe around the loop in privacy and under your watchful eye, from the front porch. Behind the home is a board walk leading to fishing and crabbing points, when tide is in. There are refreshed bathrooms, brand new sealed mattressess, new linens and towels, coffee bar, new kitchen pots, pans and silverware. We have also just added a new refrigerator and new stove.
GAME TABLES, OUTDOOR HOT SHOWER, and POOL ACROSS STREET!
Golf cart not available at this time.
Outside facing security cameras are present for your security, and occupancy list must be filled out prior to booking for security as well.
The bottom floor room also has a queen bed with a full sized pull out bed and the room also contains activities such as a skee ball table, ping pong table, darts, foosball table, and corn hole game. To rinse off the beach sand we have a hot water private shower outside the garage. There is also a grille with a permanent gas line for your grilling needs. Coffee and tea station in the home! There is also a two car garage that you will be given acceses to. It can fit a mid size car and SUV, but probably not two SUV's. Bikes are available for use as well, however we will not be able to service them or guarantee their function. There is also two drive ways outside the home for additional parking. Professional cleaning included before and after booking. Amenity cards are available to purchase with this rental. Come relax in this secluded Island getaway!
Pool across the street!
Bikes (we cannot guarantee their function)
Game room with (Foosball, skeeball, dart cabinet, ping pong table)
Outdoor hot/cold shower
Outdoor grille and lounge area
Flat screen intelligent TV in each room
Golf cart available for rent
Amenity cards can be purchased with us
The home gets a lot of morning light and through not only the position of the windows but also the skylight that shines down through the stairs. The multi-levels really make the home appealing for a bigger family that has varying ages of kids. Our older kids likee the ability to escape our younger ones on separate floors. From thee kitchen you can also see the front of the home, out through to the pool, and the back of the home to the opposite deck. The area of Fripp Island the home is located is off the beaten path and is very peaceful even in the busier times during the summer. Our family loves to take walks across the boardwalk to view the wildlife in the marsh, and we have seen many residents set up crab traps for their dinner off that board walk. We just ask that if you set up a crap trap you check it every few hours so that crabs are either emptied or taken out of the water. The main marina is only a short golf cart ride, and there you can reserve kayaking trips and nature excusions. Our favortie activity so far on the island is the guided kayaking trip. The food from the resturauts is out of this world good as well! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the best Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautiful Home in Marsh Dunes - 858 Sabal Court has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.7 miles