- As low as $493/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2150 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
412 Skimmer Cove is a splendid two story home located in the Ocean Point area. It accommodates up 11 people and offers spectacular vistas of the lake from the back porch. This four bedroom home is ideal for visitors who are interested in being away from the hordes, but savor the warmth and beauty of a freshly decorated home. A short golf cart ride will get you to the Beach Club, tennis courts, pools, and more. This home has 6 intelligent TV's, including a 65" TV in the family room. This home has two master suites, each with a king bed and full bath. The downstairs king bedroom features a humongous whirlpool tub.
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units.) Many guests park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It's a great way to leisurely take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island, or take a ride to the Food Court for ice cream after dinner!
Also included with your rental are up to 11 guest cards, with a value of up to $550. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Full week units only from 5/27 - 9/8.
PET FRIENDLY...NO CATS!
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful & Quiet Two-Story Family Home w/ Amazing Lake Views has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Beautiful & Quiet Two-Story Family Home w/ Amazing Lake Views?Book Online Get Information Call: