- As low as $500/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2150 sq ft (200 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2150 square feet
412 Skimmer Cove is a gorgeous two story home located in the Ocean Point area. It accommodates up 11 people and offers spectacular vistas of the lake from the back porch. This four bedroom home is ideal for visitors who are interested in being away from the hordes, but appreciate the warmth and beauty of a freshly decorated home. A short golf cart ride will get you to the Beach Club, tennis courts, pools, and more. This home has 6 intelligent TV's, including a 65" TV in the family room. This home has two master suites, each with a king bed and full bath. The downstairs king bedroom features a humongous whirlpool tub.
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units.) Many guests park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It's a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island, or take a ride to the Food Court for ice cream after dinner!
Also supplied with your rental are up to 11 guest cards, with a value of up to $550. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Full week units only from 5/27 - 9/8.
PET FRIENDLY...NO CATS!
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful & Quiet Two-Story Family Home w/ Amazing Lake Views has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles