- As low as $700/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This 4 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 comfortably and is close to the beach access and Club Conveniences.
This home has everything that the visiting family would want. Intelligent TV's to entertain the kids while the adults appreciate cooking your favorite meals. The kitchen window opens to the front porch so food and/or beverages can be passed comfortably while appreciating the sights. This home also offers high speed internet with WiFi and local cable as well. All that Fripp has to offer is just mins. away.
A 4 seat golf cart is included with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island and an elegant way to visit to our unique amenities.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 10 guest cards with a value of up to 500.00. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Fripp Island is a gated island, comprised of about six and a half square miles. The vistas from Fripp Island are unlike others in the Sea Islands, as Fripp is the most seaward of them all. With two championship golf courses, five swimming pools, 10 tennis courts and a three and a half mile beach, Fripp is an unspoiled treasure. The island has a full-service marina and all water sports units are available.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and mountain biking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- To find the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing yourrental:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 4 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 comfortably, Close to beach access has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book 4 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 comfortably, Close to beach access?Book Online Get Information Call: