- As low as $333/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the river
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Imagine yourself calming as you gaze at a view framed with impressive, moss-draped oaks, watching sea birds perched in a rookery, and just beyond, boats drifting along on the river. This is your experience at Periwinkle Place. Sleeping four, this two-bedroom, two-bath home overlooks the handsome Beaufort River and offers a serene hideaway in an ideal in-town location in Pigeon Point.
Guests can choose to rest and relax in the king-sized bed in the primary bedroom or opt for one of the comfortable twin beds. The primary bedroom includes a private bath and its own flat-screen TV. The living room is complete with plenty of seating and a enormous, flat-screen TV. Savor cooking in the entirely-equipped kitchen, complete with both huge and modest appliances for your convenience plus a charcoal grille for additional cooking. Dine together at the table, or take your plates out to the back porch to appreciate the invigorating Sea Islands air.
From the living room, step onto the back porch and patio to find the ideal place to kick back and relax. Appreciate relaxing in the shade under the sizable, screened-in porch, or take to the sunshine and slip into the exhilarating water of Periwinkle Place’s private above-ground swimming pool. You’ll savor vistas of the marsh while soaking up the sun, accepting you to really enjoy the beauty of South Carolina’s Sea Islands. The (non-heated) pool is typically open seasonally from May through September but is weather dependent.
Pigeon Point offers both a public boat landing and a park for more active pursuits. A brief walk along with river will reward you with the USC campus, the historic district, and striking downtown Beaufort. Parris Island is located 9 miles away and visit Hunting Island State Park only 19 miles away.
*We apologize, but the fireplace is not for guest use.
Per the owner's approval, one modest dog under 20 pounds only is allowed for a pet fee of $200. Sizable dogs are not allowed. This home comes with complimentary Wi-Fi.
*Please be advised that this home has a 2-car max..
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Kayaking, motor boating, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First, have your group select dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Wonderful, pet-friendly home with private pool and fire pit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.9 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.1 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Wonderful, pet-friendly home with private pool and fire pit?Book Online Get Information Call: