- As low as $99/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Bed sheets provided
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kitchen island
- No elevator (single level property)
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
Escape to Beaufort's Battery Creek and stay in this newly refreshed Waterfront 1st-floor 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom end-unit condo in a gated community in Stunning Beaufort South Carolina. Totally outfitted kitchen, laundry room, comfortable Queen bed, pull-out couch, patio space & more! Close to Downtown Port Royal, Beaufort, Bluffton and Hilton Head Island! Also visit Charleston and Savannah! Looking for a hideaway? Or headed to Beaufort for a Marine Corps Graduation Ceremony at Parris Island? This is it!
This unit is not safe or suitable for kids or infants due to the proximity/danger of the water and the railing safety design in the backyard. Therefore we do not allow kids under 12 to stay in the unit.
There is 1 dedicated parking space labelled with the unit number for our home. Should you need a second parking space, any unnumbered space may be used, labeled V for Visitor.
NO ACCESS - the community next door to the right with which we share a driveway called the Village at Battery Creek is OFF LIMITS to guests. This includes the pool, the firepit, the dock, boardwalk area over the water and common areas. Please respect this rule as we don't want to upset the owners next door.
BOAT DOCK - this is private for the complex next door and is off limits behind a gated keypad. If you wish to bring a modest boat and trailer, you can park on site (limited availability) for a $40/Nighttime fee (Max 7 Days) BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE before your arrival. You MUST let us know so we can check availability. There is a public boat launch - Parris Island Boat Landing - next door.
You have full access to the condo. The pool, fire pit, dock, boardwalk area over the water and common areas next door are off-limits as they belong to the community next door- the Village at Battery Creek.
Please note you are on the first floor and there is another unit above you. It is possible you may hear noises from time to time, but everybody is very respectful here.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on the waterfront. Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Beaufort rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the rightrental home:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Modern Coastal Escape on Beaufort's Battery Creek has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.