- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 710 sq ft (66 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 710 square feet
Luna Sea Is a 1 bedroom, 1st floor beach club villa. Painless access, only a few steps up to the first floor. Savor the impressive sunsets, the marsh and tidal creek. Watch dolphins swim by on your screened in porch. Appreciate the private crabbing/ fishing dock for beach club owners and their guests only. Walk to beach.
Pre approved family pets are considered, with a $125 pet fee for each.
Family Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Beaufort, SC vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your Beaufort, SC rental home:
- To start, have your group select trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 186 Beach Club Villa - Pet Friendly, Beautiful marsh views has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.