- As low as $187/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located in the heart of Downtown Beaufort - One bedroom suite with private entrance and complimentary off-street parking!
Private one bedroom suite with kitchenette, full bath, private entrance and off-street parking for one car located in elegant the heart of Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Cavernous bedroom with a Queen size bed. Keurig coffee bar. Full bath with a vanity, walk-in shower and hottub bathtub. Kitchenette equipped with a mini-refrigerator and microwave. Washer and Dryer in-unit.
Appreciate your stay at this ideal location just a few blocks off Bay St and the intracoastal waterway.
Centrally located: 30 mins. to Hunting Island State Park, 45 mins. to Savannah, GA and 1.5 Hours to Charleston, SC.
**Please note there is only off-street parking for 1 car.*
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Beaufort, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the best Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Downtown Beaufort - One Bedroom Suite with Parking and Private Entrance has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Downtown Beaufort - One Bedroom Suite with Parking and Private Entrance?Book Online Get Information Call: