- As low as $166/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Imagine waking up to a striking sunrise every morning! Carry your favorite drink onto the humongous patio outside your sliding glass door overlooking the ocean waves. Dolphins are regularly seen, just off shore.
This attractively decorated, 1 bedroom condo comes complete with all linens. It features a cavernous bedroom with queen size bed and plenty of closet space to store your belongings. The sun-filled living room has a comfortable, queen size foldout couch and cozy chairs. A handy pocket-door provides privacy between rooms. TV has 30+ channels with Wifi.
The well appointed kitchen features 4 stainless steel appliances and plenty of counterspace and storage, making it ideal for those who like to prepare. With a view of the ocean, it overlooks a full dining space with extendable table to conveniently seat 6 adults. A full-size washer & dryer is in suite.
Fripp Island's elegant sand beach is accessible at low tide by stairs on the property. Sunset can be adored from the communal deck on that side. Go down into the sunken courtyard where there are gas barbeques, tables & chairs for your use, and hidden alcoves where you can appreciate the handsome gardens.
The tree-strewn beach at Hunting Island State Park can be seen from your deck. The Park has walking trails through the beautiful Carolinian maritime forest, a wide sand beach where you might find shark teeth, and a lighthouse to view. Olde Beaufort is only 20 miles away, with many eateries, shopping, historic sites, and amenities. Hilton Head, Savannah and Charleston are all close by for day tripping.
Fripp Island is a private, gated community. There are 32 pedestrian Access Points along the 3.5 mile beach. Expect a calming vacation with beautiful sunrises, sunny beach walks, fresh seafood and experience local Lowcountry hospitality. There is NO ACCESS to Fripp Resort amenities including pools, eateries or sports facilities.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is by the ocean. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- First, have your family choose the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Relaxing beachfront condo has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles