About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Imagine waking up to a gorgeous sunrise every morning! Carry your favorite drink onto the humongous patio outside your sliding glass door overlooking the ocean waves. Dolphins are regularly seen, just off shore.
This charmingly decorated, 1 bedroom condo comes complete with all linens. It features a cavernous bedroom with queen size bed and plenty of closet space to store your belongings. The sun-filled living room has a comfortable, queen size foldout couch and cozy chairs. A handy pocket-door provides privacy between rooms. TV has 30+ channels with Wifi.
The well appointed kitchen features 4 stainless steel appliances and plenty of counterspace and storage, making it ideal for those who like to prepare. With a view of the ocean, it overlooks a full dining space with extendable table to comfortably seat 6 adults. A full-size washer & dryer is in suite.
Fripp Island's elegant sand beach is accessible at low tide by stairs on the property. Sunset can be appreciated from the communal deck on that side. Go down into the sunken courtyard where there are gas barbeques, tables & chairs for your use, and hidden alcoves where you can appreciate the handsome gardens.
The tree-strewn beach at Hunting Island State Park can be seen from your deck. The Park has walking trails through the beautiful Carolinian maritime forest, a wide sand beach where you might find shark teeth, and a lighthouse to view. Olde Beaufort is only 20 miles away, with many eateries, shopping, historic sites, and amenities. Hilton Head, Savannah and Charleston are all close by for day tripping.
Fripp Island is a private, gated community. There are 32 pedestrian Access Points along the 3.5 mile beach. Expect a calming vacation with beautiful sunrises, sunny beach walks, fresh seafood and experience local Lowcountry hospitality. There is NO ACCESS to Fripp Resort amenities including pools, eateries or sports facilities.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is by the ocean. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the bestrental home:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Relaxing Oceanfront Condo has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles