- As low as $84/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Giving is receiving!
16% off 7 nights or more & 36% off 22 nights or more.
This peaceful and centrally located place. Ideal for an individual or a couple that want to spend a short gateway stay or long stay as a travel nurse or escaping the cold weather etc. This is in a great location right in the middle of town, 3 mins. to Beaufort Memorial Hospital and 5-7minutes to everything else. Privacy entrance plenty of parking fenced area for ya'll to sit outside with your dog.
Appreciate your stay!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Port Royal Skateboard Park and Cypress Wetlands. Jet skiing and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and cycling nearby.
Cashless transactions are available
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Beaufort. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in Beaufort:
- First and foremost, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 3 Minutes to Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Close to everything. Pet- Friendly! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If not, contact the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.