- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Close to skiing
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 650 sq ft (60 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 square feet
Appreciate our one bedroom one bathroom second floor open concept condo with full vistas of Battery Creek in a safe gated community. Across from Parris Island, 10 mins. to Downtown Waterfront Beaufort, 30 mins. to Hunting Island State Park, 45 mins. to Hilton Head/Bluffton, Savannah and Charleston,fine dining and great gift stores. Unwind after a day of fun and activities in tranquility and comfort while watching for dolphins from the second floor balcony overlooking the Battery Creek River. We offer a queen bed with new linens and duvet cover,new towels and personal care items in bathroom,full size couch with matching loveseat,full kitchen with snacks and drinks upon arrival. This condo is part of a private community,but the pool and outdoor fire place are not allowed use by guests and most important we are unable to allow boats within this condo community,the delightful dock in the picture is not usable by our guests as it is a privately owned dock and we do not have the gate code access.The townhouses adjacent to this condo community are the owners of the dock/fire pit/pool. Please do not use them.If you have a boat we can not allow you to park it within this gated condo community due to insurance liability reasons.The Parris Island public boat landing is within walking distance from this condo but the guest assumes all risk if the guest chooses to leave their boat unattended at the boat landing parking area. Thank you for understanding and we hope you appreciate your stay in Pretty Beaufort!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on a river. Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Peaceful reflections in deep water has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.6 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.8 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Peaceful reflections in deep water?Book Online Get Information Call: