- As low as $130/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Note from host: non smoking only
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (56 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 square feet
This one bedroom, one bath condominium has a spectacular water view of Battery Creek and is in close proximity to downtown Beaufort, Parris Island, beaches and water access. After spending a day exploring Beaufort and the surrounding sea islands, you can come back to relax on your private deck overlooking the water, make dinner in the full kitchen, take a hot shower, and sleep peacefully in your comfortable bed.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on the waterfront. Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best Beaufort vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourvacation home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful waterfront views, super clean, close to Parris Island and beaches! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.