- As low as $130/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This unique brick loft lies in the heart of the historic commercial district, ten steps off of Bay Street. The cozy porch entry-way and interior brick walls provide the welcome getaway that makes ‘Oyster Bed’s’ individuality shine. You are one block from the spectacular Waterfront Park, and surrounded by the fine-dining eateries of Plums, Saltus, Breakwater, Q On Bay, Wren, and Hearth. Stroll down Bay Street, appreciating the many art galleries for which Beaufort is known, to the historic residential district, the Old Point, to see the impressive antebellum homes, or drive twenty mins. to the beach at Hunting Island State Park. Come to Beaufort to relax and un-wind, watch the sun set, and experience why we appreciate Beaufort so much!
Oyster Bed is completely furnished, featuring central air and heat, elegant hard-wood floors, a 30” flat-screen TV, and high speed internet. The kitchenette has a mini-refrigerator/freezer, coffee-maker, microwave, silverware/dinnerware, and basic kitchen goods.
Keywords: Loft, apartment
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Beaufort, a walkable area in Beaufort with good shopping. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- To start, have your group choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Quaint Studio Loft in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.8 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Quaint Studio Loft in the Heart of Downtown Beaufort?Book Online Get Information Call: