- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Upscale Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is really OCEANFRONT and located at the BEST BEACH, in the most beautiful part of the island. Just step out your door onto the beach. Reserved parking is at your door. NO STEPS TO CLIMB.
Our Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is located oceanfront, at the Beach Club area, within walking distance to eateries, pools, exercise center and tennis.
Fripp Club Guest Cards (Amenity Cards) are available. Club Guest cards are necessary to gain access to Fripp Island Club eateries, pools, exercise center, tennis and golf courses (2).
Guests may use our bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, outdoor shower and gas grille.
John Fripp Villa 101 is owned by Carol and Charles Patty, who reside full-time on Fripp Island.
This roomy, one bedroom villa is a corner unit, located on the first-floor. Our immaculate villa features a huge living room and dining area, with spectacular ocean vistas, through many enormous windows. The private covered patio accepts you to appreciate the ocean, while being sheltered from the sun. There is a phenomenal grassy area off the patio, ideal for outdoor play and games.
This villa is rated EXCELLENT. Recently modernized with 2 Flat Panel TV's, sleeper couch and appreciate seat, high-end bed linens, designer towels, NEW completely equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer. The villa is cleaned before arrival and all linens are supplied. The cavernous bedroom has a king-sized bed and sizable walk-in closet.
No smoking, no family pets.
Fripp Island is a pristine, private gated island. You can even rent and drive island golf carts on our streets. Three and one half miles long, the entire island is a wildlife sanctuary with an abundance of birds, deer, dolphin, sea turtles, and much more.
Our family has vacationed and lived on Fripp for more than 30 years. We fell in adore with Fripp Island, and we know you will too.
Keywords: Beachfront Villa Condominium
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Fripp Island rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the largest rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Beaufort, SC restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Last Minute Deals... Book Now! BEACH FRONT. Totally UPDATED John Fripp Villa 101 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.