- As low as $352/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Upscale Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is really OCEANFRONT and located at the BEST BEACH, in the most beautiful part of the island. Just step out your door onto the beach. Reserved parking is at your door. NO STEPS TO CLIMB.
Our Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is located oceanfront, at the Beach Club area, within walking distance to eateries, pools, exercise center and tennis.
Fripp Resort guest cards (2) are included. Our guests have access to all Resort amenities.
Guests may use our bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, outdoor shower and gas grille.
John Fripp Villa 101 is owned by Carol and Charles Patty, who reside full-time on Fripp Island.
This cavernous, one bedroom villa is a corner unit, located on the first-floor. Our immaculate villa features a enormous living room and dining area, with spectacular ocean vistas, through many huge windows. The private covered patio accepts you to appreciate the ocean, while being sheltered from the sun. There is a outstanding grassy area off the patio, ideal for outdoor play and games.
This villa is rated EXCELLENT. Recently modernized with 2 Flat Panel TV's, sleeper couch and appreciate seat, high-end bed linens, designer towels, NEW completely equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer. The villa is cleaned before arrival and all linens are supplied. The roomy bedroom has a king-sized bed and sizable walk-in closet.
No smoking, no family pets.
Fripp Island is a pristine, private gated island. You can even rent and drive island golf carts on our streets. Three and one half miles long, the entire island is a wildlife sanctuary with an abundance of birds, deer, dolphin, sea turtles, and much more.
Our family has vacationed and lived on Fripp for more than 30 years. We fell in adore with Fripp Island, and we know you will too.
Keywords: Beachfront Villa Condominium
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. To book the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Last Minute Deals... Book Now! BEACH FRONT. Totally UPDATED John Fripp Villa 101 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is best for your family.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. message the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Last Minute Deals... Book Now! BEACH FRONT. Totally UPDATED John Fripp Villa 101?Book Online Get Information Call: