- As low as $142/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Feel like a King & Queen in this striking charming Luxury for every special occasion, or just because you're worth it! 5 mins. walk from the neighborhood golf course & clubhouse, this master suite is really spectacular! Wood floors, plush rugs, flat screen tv, dvd, adjustable lighting, ceiling fan, 2 sitting chairs, table for 2, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, hot plate, cookware, dishes, laundry, King bed, quality linens, rain shower, soaker tub, beautiful double vanity, INFRARED SAUNA!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. King & Queen Luxury Stay with Infrared Sauna has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If not, email the host before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is best for your family.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.6 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 2.9 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.1 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.2 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.3 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.3 miles
Ready to book King & Queen Luxury Stay with Infrared Sauna?Book Online Get Information Call: