- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Dining table
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Motor boating
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Wildlife and game walks
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 550 square feet
Deep-cleaned and private. We use an electrostatic disinfecting sprayer in our bungalow and clean each touch point and surface with disinfecting products. All laundry is washed in hot water using sensitive skin products.
Entirely fenced-in property.
Deep cleaned, private, blissful, zen-like, relaxing bungalow with an outdoor fire pit and grille, located in the striking historic Beaufort Downtown area.
A queen bed in the master bedroom and a queen-sized sleeper couch in the common area, along with a kitchen full of all cooking amenities, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, refrig/freezer and microwave and an on-premises washer/dryer make this the ideal long or short-term hideaway.
We provide coffee bean grinder, a Cuisinart coffeemaker, French press and an espresso/cappuccino machine for your coffee drinking enjoyment. Our kitchen is completely supplied with pots, pans, baking sheets, cups, plates, silverware, sharp carving and other knives, a full spice rack, bottles of infused olive oil and balsamic vinegar, a brita pitcher, and other sundry amenities. We provide seasoned firewood for the firepit and a gas grille, along with 4 bicycles and locks.
Guests may rent a golf cart from local rental companies to use in the downtown, if so desired. Entry to the home is via a digital keypad. The code will be supplied to guest the morning of check-in
15 mins. to Parris Island and Hunting Beach State Park. 2 bicycles await you to roam around town or ride the gorgeous 11 mile Spanish Moss Trail. Walk to eateries, stores, museums, homes of worship and the marina all while appreciating the beautiful architecture and Spanish Moss hanging from the Live Oak trees that line the streets.
Dogs (max 2) are allowed. There is a $75 pet fee per pet, per stay.
WE DO NOT PERMIT EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECKOUT.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this guesthouse is in the city center. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your family decide on a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCING AND INTIMATE GETAWAY! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.4 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.5 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.7 miles
Ready to book YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCING AND INTIMATE GETAWAY!?Book Online Get Information Call: