- As low as $166/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The freshly Renovated Craven Street Loft was originally constructed in 1880. A complete restoration of the property was finished in December of 2016. Before undergoing renovations the property was featured on HGTV House Hunters
The one bedroom one bathroom loft is located on the impressive Oak tree lined Craven Street, where you can watch the carriage tours walk or appreciate a short walk to the stores and eateries Downtown Beaufort.
The property has many retro up fits but still holds its historic character and appeal. The originally Heart Pine floors flow throughout and the claw foot tub/ shower in the bathroom just to name a few of the many original touches in the Loft.
Some of the amenities include a flat screen TV with cable, Wi-Fi, Queen bed with memory foam, bed and bath linens, kitchen silverware and cookware, both a traditional coffee maker and Keurig, dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave, refrigerator/ ice maker, washer/ dryer, board games, and more. There a private driveway with off street parking located behind the Loft.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like ecotours and other activities like birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Renovated Historic Loft in the Heart of Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Renovated Historic Loft in the Heart of Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: