- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1808 sq ft (168 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1808 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Wake up to a handsome sunrise and an countless ocean view. 634 Newhaven is an immaculately clean, oceanfront condo, located directly across from Ocean Point Golf Course and restaurant which offers an charming breakfast and lunch menu. Having marvelous ocean vistas from nearly every room, it features high speed internet, five flat screen tv's, all new cabinets, counter tops, and floors in the kitchen, dining, and sitting area, and a back deck with a impressive view of the Atlantic Ocean where you can watch dolphins at play. The primary bedroom, located on the first floor, has a enormous walk-in closet. The en-suite bath has been newly refreshed with a walk-in shower. New carpet on the stairs to second floor features the laundry room and two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. Totally refreshed and modernized in 2017, including a new HVAC system.
Many guests park their cars upon arrival, rent a golf cart, and use it as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on your golf cart, head to south end of island to view the sunset, then head to the Food Court for some ice cream! " Frippin Out" is a memorable "Day at the Beach"!
Bedroom 1 Bed: King
Bedroom 2 Bed: King
Bedroom 3 Bed: King
Baths: 3 Full 1 Half
Fripp Island Club cards may be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
This property does not include a golf cart but one may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located in the Marina on Fripp Island.
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Fripp Island rental home tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Ocean Views From Your Own Balcony, 3 Bedroom Villa, 634 New Haven Court has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you are enamored with, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles