- As low as $244/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Flat-screen TV
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1808 sq ft (168 sq m)
- Wired Internet
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1808 square feet
The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Wake up to a handsome sunrise and an countless ocean view. 634 Newhaven is an immaculately clean, oceanfront condo, located directly across from Ocean Point Golf Course and restaurant which offers an magnificant breakfast and lunch menu. Having striking ocean vistas from nearly every room, it features high speed internet, five flat screen tv's, all new cabinets, counter tops, and floors in the kitchen, dining, and sitting area, and a back deck with a striking view of the Atlantic Ocean where you can watch dolphins at play. The primary bedroom, located on the first floor, has a enormous walk-in closet. The en-suite bath has been freshly refreshed with a walk-in shower. New carpet on the stairs to second floor features the laundry room and two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. Totally remodeled and modernized in 2017, including a new HVAC system.
Many guests park their cars upon arrival, rent a golf cart, and use it as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on your golf cart, head to south end of island to view the sunset, then head to the Food Court for some ice cream! " Frippin Out" is a memorable "Day at the Beach"!
Bedroom 1 Bed: King
Bedroom 2 Bed: King
Bedroom 3 Bed: King
Baths: 3 Full 1 Half
Fripp Island Club cards may be purchased. The cost during peak season is $50 / week for adults 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
This property does not include a golf cart but one may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located in the Marina on Fripp Island.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charge in addition to the cost of the club card for access to the resort amenities.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Fripp Island rental home:
- To find the best rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Ocean Views From Your Own Balcony, 3 Bedroom Villa, 634 New Haven Court has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles