- As low as $141/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Living room
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1056 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1056 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Discover your next hideaway near the Low Country waterfront at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental, located just across the water from the historic town of Beaufort. With over 1,000 square feet of living space and a sizable backyard, this property is ideal for family gatherings or graduations. Take a short walk to savor the vistas or spend your time exploring the Low Country’s striking amenities. Beaufort also features striking Civil War-era homes filled with southern appeal.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Quiet & Picturesque Neighborhood | Free WiFi | Off-Street Parking | Central Air | Pet Friendly w/ Fee
If you’re a visiting adored one attending a Paris Island Marine Corp graduation or simply looking to discover this gorgeous and historic area, this vacation home offers an ideal destination for an all-encompassing getaway.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
OUTDOOR LIVING: Inland waterfront, impressive water vistas close by, fire pit, fenced yard, brick dining patio, gas grille, bicycle, 2 wave boards, beach equipment
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, open layout, breakfast nook, ample counter space, blender, crockpot, coffee maker, Keurig, cooking silverware, dishware, glassware, silverware
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen cable TV, enormous picture window, shower/tub combo, walk-in shower
GENERAL: Central air and heating, ceiling fans, closet space, hairdryer, iron & iron board, linens/towels, washer/dryer, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (3 cars)
* NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate, but attached, lower-level unit and may be present during your stay *
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (6.0 miles): Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, Janet’s Walking History Tour, Santa Elena History Center, Beaufort History Museum, Verdier House, The Castle, Robert Smalls House, Gullah Festival, cozy shopping & dining
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Sands Beach in Port Royal (9.0 miles), Inland waters, Hunting Island State Park (21.0 miles), Donnelley Wildlife Management Area (36.1 miles), Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (43.3 miles), Ernest F. Hollings Ace Basin National Wildlife Refuge (57.0 miles),
NEARBY: Parris Island (13.7 miles), Hilton Head Island (40.0 miles), Savannah (47.9 miles), Charleston (76.3 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (50.5 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Please note: Road to home is one lane, home is on a culdasac and not suitable for RV size cars or bigger
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $125 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate, but attached, lower-level unit and may be present during your stay
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this apartment is on the waterfront. John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Coosaw Island. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Beaufort, SC rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Pet-Friendly Home. Short Walk to Scenic Overlook! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.