- As low as $283/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Accessible bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Memory foam mattress
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
(For same day booking and arrival send an inquiry. Vacation Rental By Owner does not allow same day bookings so I would have to send and invitation to book. The calendar will show today's date open if available. Please send an inquiry with any other questions. Thanks, Eric)
Settle in and relax at Lucy Creek Lodge in impressive in historic Beaufort, SC. Incredible year round vistas from this cavernous 3 bed, 2 and half bath home with a cabin feel.
Located on Little Lucy Creek you can appreciate your morning hot drink on the covered porch while listening to birds and crabs and watching for the deer, turtles, otters and the occasional dolphin. Surrounded by two 8 acre properties it is very private and completely calming. You can fish, shrimp or crab off the dock while watching the sun rise over the water or catch sunset over the marsh. Located on a tidal creek you can even bring your boat depending on it's size but if you have plans to do so, please contact us before booking for details.
Located on Lady's Island if you're looking for adventure you don't need to look far. Downtown Beaufort and Bay St with stores and eateries and the City Marina and Park is just 6 miles away. Head to Port Royal just 8 miles away and check out the Maritime Center, more stores and eateries and the beach and boardwalk at The Sands. For more beaches check out Hunting Island State Park just 20 miles away and Fripp Island. There is tons of history in the area along with plenty of events. Check out the Water Festival and Shrimp Festival in the summer.
As you walk inside you'll find a humongous vaulted ceiling family room open to the sunroom. Plenty of seating on the leather couches and chairs to savor the natural light and vistas. There's a huge dining table in the sun room to enjoy your meals and a desk with it's own view to accomplish any needed work. There's even a 2nd smaller porch as well. In the winter the fireplace will make things even more comfortable. There's an accessible half bath off the family room.
The master bedroom is downstairs with a King size bed and memory foam bed, side tables, dresser and two closets.. It's got a roomy bath with double vanity, separate water closet and walk in shower. Laundry washer and dryer are also located off the master bath.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms. One with queen memory foam bed, dresser, closet and TV. The other has two twin beds that could be pushed together to make another queen/king. It has a modest dresser and closet as well. The upstairs bedrooms share a bathroom with a tub shower combo.
The couches do not pull out but there are two foldaway memory foam twin beds and additional linens for them in the master closet. These are effortlessly moved to wherever they may be needed. Note no more than 6 adults are allowed.
The Lodge has Xfinity high speed Wifi internet and cable with a intelligent TV in the family room and a 2nd TV in the upstairs 2nd bedroom.
Plenty of parking and a yard to play or relax in. Just arrive with your personal items as we’ve supplied all the amenities of home that you should need to get your vacation started.
No smoking. No family pets. No events. Thanks.
Savor our Lodge.
Looking for a mountain hideaway. Check out two vacation units in the Asheville, NC area. Cut and paste the addresses to find out more...
Cottage in Candler, NC...15 mins. to the Biltmore or Asheville downtown...
Vacation Rental By Owner - www.vrbo.com/9341883ha
Cabin in Maggie Valley, NC...15 mins. Waynesville and Cataloochie Ski Hill and 45 mins. to Asheville downtown...
Vacation Rental By Owner - www.vrbo.com/1184304
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Spanish Moss Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the best rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful Water Views, Huge Yard, Boat Dock, Private, Quiet, Minutes to Beaufort has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.9 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.0 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Beautiful Water Views, Huge Yard, Boat Dock, Private, Quiet, Minutes to Beaufort?Book Online Get Information Call: