- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Settle in and relax at Lucy Creek Lodge in handsome in historic Beaufort, SC. Incredible year round vistas from this roomy 3 bed, 2 and half bath home with a cabin feel.
Located on Little Lucy Creek you can appreciate your morning hot drink on the covered porch while listening to birds and crabs and watching for the deer, turtles, otters and the occasional dolphin. Surrounded by two 8 acre properties it is very private and completely calming. You can fish, shrimp or crab off the dock while watching the sun rise over the water or catch sunset over the marsh. Located on a tidal creek you can even bring your boat depending on it's size but if you have plans to do so, please contact us before booking for details.
Located on Lady's Island if you're looking for adventure you don't need to look far. Downtown Beaufort and Bay St with stores and eateries and the City Marina and Park is just 6 miles away. Head to Port Royal just 8 miles away and check out the Maritime Center, more stores and eateries and the beach and boardwalk at The Sands. For more beaches check out Hunting Island State Park just 20 miles away and Fripp Island. There is tons of history in the area along with plenty of events. Check out the Water Festival and Shrimp Festival in the summer.
As you walk inside you'll find a humongous vaulted ceiling family room open to the sunroom. Plenty of seating on the leather couches and chairs to savor the natural light and vistas. There's a enormous dining table in the sun room to enjoy your meals and a desk with it's own view to accomplish any needed work. There's even a 2nd smaller porch as well. In the winter the fireplace will make things even more comfortable. There's an accessible half bath off the family room.
The master bedroom is downstairs with a King size bed and memory foam bed, side tables, dresser and two closets.. It's got a cavernous bath with double vanity, separate water closet and walk in shower. Laundry washer and dryer are also located off the master bath.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms. One with queen memory foam bed, dresser, closet and TV. The other has two twin beds that could be pushed together to make another queen/king. It has a modest dresser and closet as well. The upstairs bedrooms share a bathroom with a tub shower combo.
The couches do not pull out but there are two foldaway memory foam twin beds and additional linens for them in the master closet. These are effortlessly moved to wherever they may be needed. Note no more than 6 adults are allowed.
The Lodge has Xfinity high speed Wifi internet and cable with a intelligent TV in the family room and a 2nd TV in the upstairs 2nd bedroom.
Plenty of parking and a yard to play or relax in. Just arrive with your personal items as we’ve included all the amenities of home that you should need to get your vacation started.
No smoking. No family pets. No events. Thanks.
Savor our Lodge.
Looking for a mountain hideaway. Check out two vacation units in the Asheville, NC area. Cut and paste the addresses to find out more...
Cottage in Candler, NC...15 mins. to the Biltmore or Asheville downtown...
Vacation Rental By Owner - www.vrbo.com/9341883ha
Cabin in Maggie Valley, NC...15 mins. Waynesville and Cataloochie Ski Hill and 45 mins. to Asheville downtown...
Vacation Rental By Owner - www.vrbo.com/1184304
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Beautiful Water Views, Huge Yard, Boat Dock, Private, Quiet, Minutes to Beaufort has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you crave, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.