About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Flamingo Cove! We are located on impressive Ladys Island, right on the Spring Knob Creek. Bringing your boat? There are sand bars at low tide and great fishing at every bend in the river, this is the place to play and relax. Fires during sunset as the tide goes in and out, a barbeque grille ready to go, and you are less than a mile from an 18-hole golf course in Royal Pines. Visit Historic Beaufort, Hunting Island, Town of Port Royal, and Parris Island MCRD - they are all close by!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on a river. Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Beaufort rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Beaufort. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Flamingo Cove - Beautiful deep water views! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.