- As low as $441/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1572 sq ft (146 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1572 square feet
Our 2-story oceanfront villa has been completely refreshed throughout and is just steps from the beach. Recently updated to include a REAL STAIRCASE from the open, huge family room to the upsized upstairs bedroom and bath. After a day at the beach, relax in the roomy living room, watch tv, appreciate a book in the reading nook or play a round of cards at the game table. The bright, vaulted ceiling kitchen comes entirely equipped with everything you need including new stainless steel appliances. A K-cup coffee pot is supplied for a great cup of coffee while you experience a relaxing morning on the deck. We have a washer and dryer in the property for your convenience.
This villa comfortably sleeps up to 10 people. The first-floor primary has an ocean view and a king bed. An adjacent guest bedroom includes 2 queen beds and a view of the pool. The upsized third bedroom features 2 queens, 2 twins and plenty of space for hanging out. Each bedroom is equipped with en ensuite bathroom, its own intelligent TV and all linens are new and are included at no additional cost.
Walk out your back door to Fripp's best beach or savor the ocean's sounds and vistas while sitting or grilling on your private deck. A new gas grille is included for your enjoyment. The Middle Island location is just steps from the Beach Club's Olympic pool, adult only pool and bar, stores, exercise center, eateries, tennis, pickle ball courts and much more. The courtyard is the ideal place for your family to play games or watch the deer roaming at sunset.
A 4-passenger electric golf cart will be supplied at no additional cost to you. This is the prefered mode of transportation once on the island. Your family will enjoy riding around and checking out the many amenities and sights the island has to offer.
Guest cards are available for an additional charge giving renters full access to all Fripp Island Resort amenities. There are two 18 hole golf courses, Olympic-size pool, adult pool with beach bar, Cabana Club lagoon pool, tennis and pickleball courts, exercise center, bicycle units, gift shopping and numerous eateries. Through the marina you can rent bicycles, kayaks, golf cart, SUP or book a dolphin watch cruise. Cards are $50 per person Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 the rest of the year. A NEW 12.8%, of the total rent, resort fee will be charged to all Fripp Island units in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities. Kids 13 and up must have their own card. In order to go to the island eateries, all members of the event must have a guest card unless under 13.
We think your family and friends will enjoy your vacation in our home as much as we do! Unwind and enjoy your time as our guests at Fripp Tides!
Tiffany and Will Brown
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Bay Street and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking yourrental home:
- First, have your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront Center Island - 130 Captain John Fripp has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you love, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.