- As low as $345/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3401 sq ft (316 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3401 square feet
PLEASE NOTE: The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the entire stay in the property. Fripp Island Club (amenities) cards may be purchased. The cost is $50/card per week for each person 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
Welcome to Sea Moore Fripp updates made in 2021 include: New Whirlpool Appliances, 4K Roku HDTVs in living room, garage apartment and all bedrooms, new floor and paint throughout the home, new furnishings, new beds and beds; there are even new toilets and showerheads in every bathroom! Along with the new appliances in the well-equipped kitchen are new dishes, cookware, and serveware. The freshly refreshed garage apartment includes a new queen bed, couch and updated kitchenette with new mini-refrigerator, microwave and K-Cup coffee maker. In addition, all stays include the use of a 6-seater limo golf cart.
This Wahoo 6 bedroom, 5 and ½ bath townhome comfortably sleeps 15, with all bed and bath linens supplied. This is a great location for your family vacation, extended golf trips, girl-friend getaways or multiple-family gatherings. Sea Moore Fripp is centrally located on the island and close to all the conveniences that Fripp has to offer!
Bedroom layouts: On the main floor are two ensuite bedrooms - one with a king bed and one with a queen bed. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom and two queen size beds. The other two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom, one outfitted with a queen bed and the other with a queen bed and a twin bed. Finally, the garage apartment has it's own queen bed and full bathroom.
The main kitchen is completely equipped with new appliances, dishes, cookware, modest appliances, including both regular brew and K-Cup coffee makers. When it’s time to dine in, there are three choices, the breakfast nook in the kitchen, the counter top bar or the extendable dinning room table. In addition to a huge refrigerator and drink refrigerator in the kitchen, there is also an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
In addition to a enormous, comfortable family room there is also a sunny, entirely furnished Carolina room.
High speed wireless internet is included in addition to Roku HDTVs with YouTube TV in all bedrooms and the garage apartment. In the living room, a Blu-ray player and Sonos sound bar are included with the 55" Roku HDTV.
An conveniently accessible outdoor shower is also available to wash away the sand from your fun day at the beach! Access to a two car garage and charcoal grille are also supplied.
Fripp Island Club (luxury) cards may be purchased. The cost is $50/card per week for each person 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
All stays includes the use of a 6-seater limo golf cart. Additional golf carts may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located at the Marina on Fripp Island.
While bicycles are not supplied with the rental, they are also available to rent from Island Excursions at the Marina.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to book:
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Sea Moore Fripp - Six Bedroom House, Sleeps 15 has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.