- As low as $510/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3401 sq ft (316 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3401 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PLEASE NOTE: The guest who books the reservation must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the entire stay in the property. Fripp Island Club (luxury) cards may be purchased. The cost is $50/card per week for each person 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
Welcome to Sea Moore Fripp updates made in 2021 include: New Whirlpool Appliances, 4K Roku HDTVs in living room, garage apartment and all bedrooms, new floor and paint throughout the home, new furnishings, new beds and beds; there are even new toilets and showerheads in every bathroom! Along with the new appliances in the well-equipped kitchen are new dishes, cookware, and serveware. The freshly refreshed garage apartment includes a new queen bed, couch and updated kitchenette with new mini-refrigerator, microwave and K-Cup coffee maker. In addition, all stays include the use of a 6-seater limo golf cart.
This Wahoo 6 bedroom, 5 and ½ bath townhome comfortably sleeps 15, with all bed and bath linens supplied. This is a great location for your family vacation, extended golf trips, girl-friend getaways or multiple-family gatherings. Sea Moore Fripp is centrally located on the island and close to all the amenities that Fripp has to offer!
Bedroom layouts: On the main floor are two ensuite bedrooms - one with a king bed and one with a queen bed. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom and two queen size beds. The other two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom, one outfitted with a queen bed and the other with a queen bed and a twin bed. Finally, the garage apartment has it's own queen bed and full bathroom.
The main kitchen is completely equipped with new appliances, dishes, cookware, modest appliances, including both regular brew and K-Cup coffee makers. When it’s time to dine in, there are three choices, the breakfast nook in the kitchen, the counter top bar or the extendable dinning room table. In addition to a enormous refrigerator and drink refrigerator in the kitchen, there is also an additional refrigerator/freezer in the garage.
In addition to a huge, comfortable family room there is also a sunny, entirely furnished Carolina room.
High speed wireless internet is included in addition to Roku HDTVs with YouTube TV in all bedrooms and the garage apartment. In the living room, a Blu-ray player and Sonos sound bar are supplied with the 55" Roku HDTV.
An comfortably accessible outdoor shower is also available to wash away the sand from your fun day at the beach! Access to a two car garage and charcoal grille are also included.
Fripp Island Club (luxury) cards may be purchased. The cost is $50/card per week for each person 13 years or older. Kids 12 and under do not need cards.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
All stays includes the use of a 6-seater limo golf cart. Additional golf carts may be rented for a cost of $250 - $300 / week. Beaufortcarts.com accepts you to rent them online. You can also call Island Excursions at 848-838-1518. They are located at the Marina on Fripp Island.
While bicycles are not supplied with the rental, they are also available to rent from Island Excursions at the Marina.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Beaufort, SC rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Sea Moore Fripp - Six Bedroom House, Sleeps 15 has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Sea Moore Fripp - Six Bedroom House, Sleeps 15?Book Online Get Information Call: