- As low as $705/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Private bathroom
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We have a roomy home with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms total in Treetops. The main level kitchen has newly been refreshed to optimize counter space and to include brand new appliances. The ground level of the home is accessed through outside stairs to include a 2nd kitchen, dining area, living room and 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom. We have 2 screened porches on the back side of the home overlooking the canal with AMPLE indoor and outdoor dining areas for families who are ready to CHILL! We seat 10 at a table on the main level inside with another 3 at the bar and a table that seats 6 on the upper screened porch next to the swing. Downstairs the dining room seats 8 with 4 more on the lower screened porch. We have 2 master bedrooms upstairs with king beds, a twin bedroom, and a queen. Downstairs there is a set of bunk beds in 1 bedroom and a queen in the other. The two front bedrooms upstairs open to the front porch for a peaceful place to sit and the two back bedrooms overlook the private dock and canal. You can dock a boat at our dock 24/7 and kayaks are comfortably launched from there as well. A 4-seater golf cart comes with the rental rental as well. We just require you to reserve the golf cart and they will happily deliver it to you and charge us for it. We have a full size gas grille and TVs in the living areas as well as 3 bedrooms on the main level. We have 2 full sized fridges so that you have plenty of room for food/drinks. For your convenience, we have a crockpot for the home and a Keurig for each kitchen. We also have a regular carafe coffee maker in both kitchens. We have impressive beach decor throughout the home. This is a peaceful setting as it sits off the road somewhat which also accepts for ample parking and yet you are steps away from all of the activities at the Beach Club, the tennis courts, and most importantly, the BEACH! We are able to get as many amenities cards as you need for all guests over 13 years of age who would like to eat at the eateries, play golf or tennis on the island, swim in the pools, or rent equipment on Fripp. These are an additional charge to the renter as we charge you what the island charges us. For renters who would like to purchase luxury cards, there is a new resort fee that will be added to your rental rate. This will be 12.8% of your rental fee, and this is the case for the entire island. We would appreciate for you to come and savor Treetops!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- First and foremost, have your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. 6 BR, 5 BA sleeps 12! Private dock on canal. Steps from beach! Golf cart too! has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
Ready to book 6 BR, 5 BA sleeps 12! Private dock on canal. Steps from beach! Golf cart too!?Book Online Get Information Call: