- As low as $170/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
This freshly modernized mobile home is centrally located in Beaufort, South Carolina and is close to the Pretty Beaches of Hunting Island State National Park and Hilton Head Island and is less than 5 mins. drive to Stunning Historic Downtown Beaufort, Parris Island and the MCAS Marine Air Station. This home has all new floor, trim, paint, tile, bathrooms and new appliances. Washer/dryer and outdoor grille also on site. Three bedrooms/two baths with pullout couch bed in living room.
This reservation has a Super Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 14 day prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is supplied for travellers cancelling at least 14 days before check-in. A 50% refund is supplied for travellers cancelling from 7 to 13 days before check-in. No refunds are included for travellers cancelling less than 7 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are returnable if you cancel within 48 hours of placing your booking request.
Our home rules: no smoking, no events or events, no family pets.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. USCB Center for the Arts and Highway 21 Drive-In Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefectvacation home:
- Start by having your family decide on date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Historic Beaufort, South Carolina Near Hilton Head, SC, New Renovation, Sleeps 8 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.