- As low as $1,344/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Welcome to our gorgeous vacation rental property located on Island South! This cavernous property offers an memorable hideaway for up to 12 guests, with its roomy and well-appointed amenities.
As you step into this enchanting home, you'll be greeted by four delightfully furnished bedrooms, each offering a comfortable getaway for a restful nighttime's sleep. Bedroom 1 features a lavish king-size bed, while Bedroom 2 also offers a king-size bed for ultimate comfort. Bedroom 3 provides two full-size beds, ideal for accommodating additional guests or kids. Lastly, Bedroom 4 features a cozy queen-size bed. Additionally, there are two bunk beds in Bedroom 4, ensuring ample sleeping space for everybody.
The living spaces of this vacation rental are designed to provide relaxation and entertainment. Admire the photogenic vistas of the marsh, Skull Inlet, and ocean from the comfort of your private deck, or relax by taking a invigorating dip in the shining private pool. For ultimate relaxation, indulge yourself in the calming spa/hottub, where you can let go of all your worries.
Preparing meals is a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with a microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and all the necessary appliances and silverware. The property also offers a convenient washer and dryer, ensuring you have fresh clothes throughout your stay.
With 4.5 bathrooms, there will never be a shortage of convenience. Each bathroom is modern, clean, and designed to meet your needs.
To discover the surrounding area, you'll have access to four porches, where you can bask in the island's natural beauty and savor the warm breeze. With parking spaces available for up to four cars, you can effortlessly bring your own transportation or rent a car to discover the island at your own pace.
Please note that family pets are not allowed in this rental property, ensuring a clean and allergen-complimentary environment for all guests.
During your stay, you'll have access to Resort Club Cards, providing you with exclusive benefits and access to various amenities within the resort. Take advantage of the club's offerings to enhance your vacation experience even further.
We invite you to experience the ultimate island escape in this elegant vacation rental. Book your stay today and create unforgettable memories with your adored ones!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Folly Field Beach and The Sands. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- First, have your group choose trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Stunning 4BR Vacation Rental with Private Pool, Spa, & Resort Club Cards has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.