- As low as $620/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: This is a non smoking home
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bath home is located on the calmer end of the island. Peaceful and calming are a few adjectives that describe this location. This home is sizable enough to accommodate a enormous family and cozy enough to make you feel right at home if you decide to just get away with your significant other. It’s a fun place for tennis teams or golf buddies to get away from reality for a few days and savor the handsome courses and take advantage of the striking professional instructors Fripp Island has the privilege of having.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Fripp Island. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. CAROLINA CALM....... has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.4 miles
Ready to book CAROLINA CALM.......?Book Online Get Information Call: