- As low as $352/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Fripp Island Resort's club cards allow guests to use the tennis facilities, golf courses, pools, rent golf carts and water crafts, and use the eateries on the island. Each guest over the age of 12 must purchase and have in their possession an luxury card to use the resort facilities. The current cost for guest amenities cards is as follows: Memorial Day-Labor Day: $50/person (4-7 day), $35/person (1-4 day); Fall, Winter, and Spring: $35/person (4-7 day), $25/person (1-4 day).
If you opt to purchase conveniences cards, a 12.8% resort fee will be added to your reservation. This resort fee will only be added if you choose to add luxury cards.
Guests do not have to buy luxury cards! You can appreciate the beach, the bicycle paths, and the stores without an luxury card. There are many outstanding eateries, golf courses, bicycle units, golf cart units, and tennis courts off of the island. Please check with us or the Beaufort, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce for more information.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Creek Golf Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group agree to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Ocean AND Pool Views from the Porch SLEEPS 8 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, email or call the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Ocean AND Pool Views from the Porch SLEEPS 8?Book Online Get Information Call: