- As low as $244/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to your private getaway on Fripp Island! This striking beachfront duplex condo, located at 661 Newhaven Ct., features 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms, making it the ideal hideaway for families or groups of friends.
Upon entering the property, you'll be greeted with beautiful ocean vistas. The living room is equipped with a 65 inch intelligent TV and cable with high definition channels, accepting you to relax and relax after a long day at the beach. Each bedroom is also equipped with TVs, ensuring that everybody in your event can savor their favorite shows and movies.
For those who need to stay connected, the property features high-speed internet and a full-size desk with a 27 inch monitor, ideal for remote work or studying. Families with young kids will appreciate the kid-friendly amenities, including safety gate for the stairs, full-size crib, pack and play, highchair, diaper genie, and a modest table for kids.
The entirely equipped kitchen is ideal for whipping up meals, and features stainless steel appliances, including an ice maker to keep your drinks cold. The kitchen is also packed with silverware, accepting you to prepare and serve your favorite dishes with ease. For coffee lovers, the condo features a drip and two Keurig coffee makers, including an upstairs coffee station, ensuring you never go without your morning cup of joe. If you're in the mood for grilling, in addition to the outdoor grilles in the shared area, the property also features an indoor smokeless grille, accepting you to prepare up delicious meals rain or shine.
With opulent bed sheets and towels supplied for all guests, you'll feel pampered and comfortable throughout your stay. The property also includes a laundry room with a washer and dryer, making it painless to keep your clothes fresh and clean.
The condo features reserved covered parking space for up to 2 cars and a golf cart, ensuring you have plenty of room to park during your stay.
Also note that cleanliness and great customer service are top priority for us, to ensure you can relax and enjoy your stay worry-complimentary.
With its unbeatable location, great amenities, and gorgeous ocean vistas, this beachfront condo is the ultimate destination for your next vacation. Book now and experience the best of Fripp Island!
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Fripp Island Resort's club cards allow guests to use the tennis facilities, golf courses, pools, rent golf carts and water crafts, and use the eateries on the island. Each guest over the age of 12 must purchase and have in their possession an luxury card to use the resort facilities. The current cost for guest conveniences cards is as follows: Memorial Day-Labor Day: $50/person (4-7 day), $35/person (1-4 day); Fall, Winter, and Spring: $35/person (4-7 day), $25/person (1-4 day).
If you opt to purchase luxury cards, a 12.8% resort fee will be added to your reservation. This resort fee will only be added if you choose to add conveniences cards.
Guests do not have to buy luxury cards! You can enjoy the beach, the bicycle paths, and the stores without an luxury card. There are many magnificent eateries, golf courses, bicycle units, golf cart units, and tennis courts off of the island. Please check with us or the Beaufort, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce for more information.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the best rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. GOLF CART AVAILABLE Ocean AND Pool Views from the Porch has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles