About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1636 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Who's ready for a handsome calming stay on Fripp Island with Family and Friends on a half acre Marsh Front Property appreciating all the amenities the resort has to offer? For my nature loving vacation friends this is the spot! Splash of Chic is ready to host your trip.
This newly redone 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home is a delightful getaway within the neighborhood of Sawgrass Bluff (a community within Fripp Island).
The Living Room has a sectional Couch and Club chair that welcomes a group of 6-8 comfortably. Definitely a great spot to relax, and on a cold nighttime turn on the "fire place" to get comfortable and play some games.
Right off of the Living Room you will find a table for 6 with 3 additional Bar Stools for the kids or to chit chat while cooking a group dinner.
Open one of the sliding glass doors off of the dining room or kitchen and step out onto a porch overlooking the Marsh. The porch comes equipped with a table and chairs set for 6. This area is great for nighttime time fun and make sure you get ready for deer and raccoons who are sure to make an appearance. (This is one of our favorite things to do at nighttime. It's extraordinary how much nature is on this island. The home also has a charcoal grille, so feel complimentary to prepare out, but please bring your own coal!
This is the first bedroom downstairs, and this room as a queen bed, and bathroom is across the hall with a shower.
Bedroom has a bunk bed and one queen sized bed. This bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
Upstairs bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a shower. This bedroom has a queen bed and 1 twin bed. This bedroom also has a couch with a tv, as a separate living room in case the kids want to watch something different.
There is a modest loft office area at the top of the stairs. The home comes equpped with high speed internet for those that need to stay connected to work.
Neighborhood & Location:
This home is located in Sawgrass Bluff on Fripp Island. This is a Marsh Front Community, and the home is just a 4-5 min. golf cart ride to the beach and a short walk to the pool. You will adore waking up on the marsh and being able to appreciate striking view morning, day, and dusk. Amenity cards are available for purchase, and if you are looking for a low key vacation with a pool and beach on the marsh with opportunities to discover the island and surrounding areas, this is the spot!
Brand New Appliances
Outside Dining, and Grille
Beach Chairs & Umbrella
Full access to Fripp Island Resort Conveniences
Pack & Play
For Family Animals there is a Non-Refundable $100 pet fee for the first and $50 for each additional pet.
Pets - allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Start by having your family decide on a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Splash of Chic - Three Bedroom House, Sleeps 8 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles