- As low as $270/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1798 sq ft (167 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1798 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
603 Newhaven is a two story 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath villa. The Newhaven complex has one of the best vistas on Fripp Island as it sits right at the point of Ocean Point. You will savor watching fantastic sunsets on the two common area decks overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Fripp Inlet. You can appreciate your morning coffee on your private deck with vistas of the ocean. 603 Newhaven is a few short steps to the beach at low tide, Ocean Point Grille, and one of the two award winning golf courses on the island.
This calming villa features an eat-in kitchen as well as a separate dining area. The huge array of kitchen gadgets, bake ware, pots, and pans will make cooking as fun in this kitchen as it is in your own.
Each of the 3 huge bedrooms have ensuite baths and their own TVs. The primary on the main level has a king bed and a enormous bathroom with both a shower and sizable tub. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king bed and private bath with shower, then the second bedroom is a bunk room that sleeps 5 with a twin over full bunk, a twin, and twin trundle. The second bedroom's private bath has a combination tub / shower.
Fripp Island Club cards are available for purchase. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, Activity Center and Camp Fripp, swimming pools, and more.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
All stays include the use of a 6-seater golf cart.
Gas grilles are available in the courtyard common area. There is even a private room that is ideal for family gatherings (available with notice).
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This villa is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Creek Golf Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by having your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. A Little Frippsea - 603 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book A Little Frippsea - 603 Newhaven?Book Online Get Information Call: