- As low as $112/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Unwind with the whole family at this calming place to stay. Two KING bed and three twin-size beds, four recliners, 60" TV for the big game, fast wifi for remote work, nice well-appointed kitchen and two handsome walk in tile and glass showers! Constructed in 1945 right after WW, brand new complete remodel!
Appreciate Sensational Historic Beaufort by the Bay, take in a horse-drawn carriage tour, visit your Marine at Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort or MCRD Parris Island! Beach it at Hunting Island! ENJOY
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center. Beaufort National Cemetery and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by having your group agree to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beaufort Coastal Cottage Downtown!3bedroom 5beds! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.4 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.6 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.7 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Beaufort Coastal Cottage Downtown!3bedroom 5beds!?Book Online Get Information Call: