- As low as $255/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Good Tides Getaway is a gorgeous low country style 3 bed/2 bath home making your ideal hideaway to Beaufort, SC!
Conveniently located just 5 mins. from Downtown Beaufort’s Waterfront Park, stores and eateries, 10 mins. from Parris Island, and within 15 miles from Hunting Island State Park. Take a walk along the handsome Spanish Moss Trail greenway or grab the bicycles (4 included) to putt around downtown. Whether you’re looking for a calming vacation or an active one, we have it all!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- To book the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Newly Listed! Good Tides Getaway! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.