- As low as $235/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Brand new bespoke home with 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Baths is conveniently located in downtown Beaufort and has one king bed, one queen bed and two twin beds. House is elegantly appointed and has wood floors throughout with tiled baths. All bedrooms have 43” Intelligent TVs and there is a 50” Intelligent TV and DVD/Blue Ray Player in the den. Master bath has a complimentary standing soaker tub (don't fall asleep ) with a separate walk-in shower. Chef's kitchen is entirely equipped with everything you need to prepare the ideal low country recipe. The front porch has comfortable calming furnishings where you can appreciate your coffee or beverage. House is located on a cute, compact lot that is completely fenced with tandem parking for two cars.
Bay Street is about a 15-min. walk and is loaded with some of our favorite eateries in South Carolina as well as countless eclectic stores and art galleries. Enchanting Pigeon Point Park is right next door and Pigeon Point Boat Landing is less than ½ mile, where you can go crabbing, fishing, or watch the striking sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway. Paris Island is a 15-min. drive while Hunting Island State Park/Beach is around a 25-min. drive.
We hope you savor our home as much as we do and that you fall in appreciate with Beaufort and all that it has to offer.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beaufort Cottage in Pigeon Point Near Downtown Beaufort and Paris Island has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.6 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Beaufort Cottage in Pigeon Point Near Downtown Beaufort and Paris Island?Book Online Get Information Call: