- As low as $239/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Fripp Island Family home located in Sawgrass mins. from beach.
USE OF 6 SEAT GOLF CART PROVIDED IN RENTAL- this is a $375 value. 3 adult bicycles , kayak, fishing and crabbing equipment all supplied for use along with beach chairs, umbrellas etc. just show up and savor your vacation,
Bedrooms configured as following- Master has King and separate bathroom with a shower.
2nd bedroom (kids) has Bunk Beds, single bed and trundle bed,
3rd bedroom has queen bed,
2nd and third bedroom share hallway full bath including tub,
Washer and Dryer located off kitchen in utility room,
Newer A/C unit
Recently refreshed interior, interior and Exterior painted in 2018
Our home is outfitted with anything you could need for a fun family vacation.
Sawgrass neighborhood has great pool for neighborhood use only- pool is located next door to the home,
Sawgrass also has private crabbing dock in back of neighborhood on the marsh- great for crabbing and family photos.
We have added wireless internet for use while at the home as well.
WE DO NOT OFFER AMENITY CARDS. This does mean you can not use club owned pools, eateries and golf courses. We do have a neighborhood pool, crab dock and playground that you have access to.
Keywords: Family House located in peaceful Sawgrass neighborhood close to everything and next door to neighborhood pool
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. With kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fripp Island home golf cart Included- Updated- Ready to Go has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles