- As low as $239/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Fripp Island Family home located in Sawgrass mins. from beach.
USE OF 6 SEAT GOLF CART PROVIDED IN RENTAL- this is a $375 value. 3 adult bicycles , kayak, fishing and crabbing equipment all supplied for use along with beach chairs, umbrellas etc. just show up and savor your vacation,
Bedrooms configured as following- Master has King and separate bathroom with a shower.
2nd bedroom (kids) has Bunk Beds, single bed and trundle bed,
3rd bedroom has queen bed,
2nd and third bedroom share hallway full bath including tub,
Washer and Dryer located off kitchen in utility room,
Newer A/C unit
Recently refreshed interior, interior and Exterior painted in 2018
Our home is outfitted with anything you could need for a fun family vacation.
Sawgrass neighborhood has great pool for neighborhood use only- pool is located next door to the home,
Sawgrass also has private crabbing dock in back of neighborhood on the marsh- great for crabbing and family photos.
We have added wireless internet for use while at the home as well.
WE DO NOT OFFER AMENITY CARDS. This does mean you can not use club owned pools, eateries and golf courses. We do have a neighborhood pool, crab dock and playground that you have access to.
Keywords: Family House located in peaceful Sawgrass neighborhood close to everything and next door to neighborhood pool
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. With kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To get the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best rental in Fripp Island:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Fripp Island home golf cart Included- Updated- Ready to Go has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Fripp Island home golf cart Included- Updated- Ready to Go?Book Online Get Information Call: